𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Yuzuha Shiba..and Y/n L/n, you two are seated next to each other..over there!"

The two girls looked around the classroom, trying to figure out who the other was before they headed to their seats. At first, the two were a calm duo, best friends at first until they were in third grade where their feelings for each other started to shift.

'Why do I feel like this around her?! I should be liking a boy..not a girl!' Yuzuha thought to herself, scared that if she were to say her feelings out loud, she would've been judge, an outcast to everyone she knew.

'Does she hate me?' Y/n noticed how her best friend started to become distant, more rude and hateful to her. So she did the same, she acted the same as her, but Y/n only wanted to get her attention, hoping that Yuzuha would agree to be friends again.

Though, Y/n had already developed feelings for the girl when they met, but if she were to say it out loud, she would get told that she's "too young" to know what she's talking about. If only the two were in a more welcomed environment, then things would've ended differently.

After that, Y/n did everything she could to try and get Yuzuha back to her side. The two did have common interest like art so of course being number one was a way of getting someone's attention, and that being was Yuzuha.

And year by year, the two became more distant, only being head to head with each other. It wasn't a surprise when the two attended the same art school, or the same class. The two were perfectly skilled at their art, it wasn't a surprise the two were chosen to have their art official being put up in an art exhibit together.

One way or another, the two would always find the other at the end of their tails.

There was a day that Yuzuha was going to finally tell her feelings, just to get the weight off her shoulders but was stopped once she found out that Y/n was in a relationship. She knew the two weren't going to last, it looked like pettiness and jealousy in a mix, mostly it being Mayuri.

But she couldn't figure it out, why Y/n would say those words when she used to be in a relationship. Did she not love Mayuri?

Obviously not.

She was just someone who came along the way but Mayuri knew well of Y/n's feelings for Yuzuha and she was jealous. She wanted to "take" Y/n away from Yuzuha out of pure jealousy but that never worked.

The two will always be made for the other.

"You what."

Yuzuha stared at Y/n with wide eyes, her tears building up as she sat straight on her bed. She waited for years to hear those words and now she's hearing them, not knowing what to do.

"I love you Yuzuha from when we were kids, I loved you from that long and I still do, I always will." Y/n said, staring into Yuzuha's teary eyes as she started to let the tears roll down her cheeks. "Wait don't cry—" Y/n cupped Yuzuha's face, wiping her tears with her thumbs until Yuzuha pulled her into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I love you Y/n! I really do love you!" Yuzuha cried on Y/n's shoulder, hugging her tightly as Y/n started to feel her eyesight blur. "What do you think i've been trying to do this whole time! I was just too scared to say it!"

"You were?! Me too! Me too!"

The two were crying messes, both crying on each others shoulders as they confessed their love for the other. Yuzuha pulled away, her hands on Y/n's cheeks and bringing her into a kiss.

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅