𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Are you okay, Y/n?"

"Hm? Yeah i'm good." she stretched her arms up, moving them down to her side as she felt her phone vibrate. Y/n glanced at her phone, picking it up as she saw an unfamiliar number.

𝘅𝘅𝘅-𝘅𝘅𝘅-𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘅
𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒. 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the message, turning off her phone before throwing it on her bed. Yuzuha caught the sudden change of expression on Y/n's face. "Wanna go to the arcade? I don't really wanna do my work.." Yuzuha said and watching Y/n's eyes light up. 'I knew it..' she thought, shaking her head and letting out an airy laugh while Y/n gave her a look.

"What?" she said, staring right at Yuzuha. "It's nothing. So are we going or no?" Yuzuha said, then stretched her arms before laying on the carpet. "That's a dumb question! Of course we're going! Let's go! Hurry and put your shoes on!" Y/n immediately stood up, grabbing her shoes and putting them on.

"Oh wait now?!" Yuzuha pushed herself up from the floor, almost stumbling on her feet while Y/n ran over to her and helped Yuzuha stand up, almost stepping on her shoe. "Yes now! I want to go now!" Y/n laughed, her hands on Yuzuha's shoulders as she shook her body.

"Okay, okay! I get it!" Yuzuha groaned, pushing Y/n off before getting her phone. Y/n opened her dorm door, both her and Yuzuha getting out as they walked down the hallway. "Are we going to the one in the mall? Or the one by the shopping center?" Y/n asked.

"There's two?" Yuzuha said with her eyes wide, Y/n chuckling as she nodded her head. "You're telling me you've lived here your whole life and you didn't know there were two arcades in our area?" she laughed, Yuzuha rolling her eyes as she stood in front of the elevator and pressing on the down button.

"Shut up. Me and Hakkai only went to the same one."

"I know, I would see you guys whenever I went." Y/n said, tilting her head and glancing over to Yuzuha. "You would? I never saw you.." Yuzuha mumbled. "That's because I only went for a little bit, usually my friend was working there so i'd stop to say hi."

"That kinda makes sense.." the elevator bell rung, both girls watching the doors slid open before stepping inside. "So the one in the mall? I mean it's walking distance and it's not that bad outside." Yuzuha said, pressing the lobby button as Y/n nodded her head.

"I'm definitely beating you in a racing game."

"You said that last time and you lost."

"That was years ago! I've like..leveled up— don't laugh at me!"

———

"You're ass! Total ass at that game!"

"Uhm? You're the one pressing on the wrong buttons!" Y/n scoffed, rolling her sleeves up as Yuzuha sucked in her teeth. The two walked around the arcade, both spotting a racing game and speeding towards it.

"I'm going to win, just watch!" they both said at the same time. "Fuck you!" they said again, the two pausing before swiping their cards and picking which car they were going to use. Their eyes were stuck onto the screen, watching it count down as they had their foot on the pedal and their hands on the steering wheel.

"Yuzu."

"What?"

"Chicken butt."

"Fuck you."

Y/n laughed as the game started, both girls head to head with each other. Yuzuha turned her wheel to the right, causing her car to bump into Y/n's as she heard a small laugh come from beside her. "Cheater." Yuzuha heard Y/n say.

"It's not cheating!" Yuzuha said, keeping her eyes on the screen as she steered her wheel to the other side and started driving away from Y/n who was right behind her. The two were so focused on winning that they even stopped talking, both not giving the other a glance at each other. They were coming close to the finish line, just a few turns before one or the other was going to win.

Yuzuha and Y/n pressed on the nitro at the same time, Y/n glancing over to Yuzuha just for a second then looking back at the screen. A small smile appeared on her face. The two crossed the finish line at the same time, but one was just a bit faster than the other. Yuzuha and Y/n had their eyes close to the screen before they were revealed the scores.

"What did I say! I won!" Yuzuha said, laughing as well as she watched Y/n slouch, her shoulders dropping even lower than before while she groaned. "That was a total glitch in the system! I could never loose to you!" Y/n said, trying to come up with an excuse for her failure. "Yeah right, you just lost!"

"Yeah by like a second!"

"You still lost—"

"Hey wanna go to the photo booth? It's empty right now and i've never been to one! Come on Yuzuha let's go!" Y/n said as she was getting off the ride and dragging Yuzuha with her to the photo booth. "I didn't even agree!" Yuzuha then sat down on the bench, her and Y/n's face in front of the screen as the curtained flowed in and out of the booth.

"Ready!"

"When did you even press start?! No, when did you even pay?! We just got in here Y/n!"

Y/n pressed the start button, Yuzuha panicking as she scooted closer to Y/n, trying to pose before the camera clicked. Y/n suddenly brought her arm around Yuzuha's shoulder, brining her into a surprise as the photo was taken. "I wasn't even ready yet!" she mumbled, glaring over to Y/n who laughed.

"Come on the next picture!" Y/n smiled, looking at Yuzuha in her eyes as she sighed. Yuzuha's lips lifted into a smile, her head leaning against Y/n's as she placed two fingers behind Y/n's head and giving her "bunny ears." The camera took the photo, the two girls wondering what to do next, both stumbling around and soon bumping into each other which caused them to laugh as the last picture was taken.

'She's so cute.'

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅