𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Where did Shiba and L/n go?! I said to wait outside not to run off! Do any of you guys know where their dorms are so you can drop their stuff off? I have a feeling they're not going to come back."

The class all stared at each other, wondering who would have the courage to take their items and drop them off at their dorms. "I'll take it, I know where they both are." the class turned to the girl at the door, their eyes widening as they realized who it was.

"Ah Mayumi Fujiwara, go ahead."

———

It was unexpected again. The two hated each other deeply but one way or another, they were always found touching each other. It didn't matter where or how but one of the other were touching.

Yuzuha straddled Y/n, sitting on top of her as she held her hands down while they kissed, their tongues against each other and their hips slowly grinding the other. "It's hot.." Y/n mumbled, wanting to take off her clothes yet Yuzuha kept hold of her.

Yuzuha made her way down to Y/n's neck, kissing it lightly before sucking on her skin, her hand moving inside Y/n's shirt, a bit shocked to feel that she wasn't wearing any bra. Yuzuha started to grope her breast, her nails slightly digging into Y/n'a flesh as she felt Y/n's free hand make its way to her ass.

Y/n spreaded her legs even farther apart, holding Yuzuha down just a bit. Yuzuha could feel Y/n grind against her even more, too impatient to keep waiting. "Come on, I wanna cum on your pretty face Yuzuha! Just touch me, touch me more!" Y/n cried out.

"Undress." it was like Y/n was under a spell, once Yuzuha pushed herself off her, she took off her clothes along with Yuzuha. "You're impatient." Yuzuha said, laying herself down onto the bed, gesturing Y/n to sit on her face.

'She looks so hot like this!' Yuzuha thought, her face turning red as Y/n shyly made her way on top of her, hovering over Yuzuha's mouth. Yuzuha's tongue immediately swirled around her wet pussy, earning a gasp from Y/n as her hands made its way to the top of the head board.

Yuzuha's nose edged against Y/n'a clit while her hands were on her ass, slowly moving her back and forth. She sucked on her pussy, giving it kisses and running her tongue against it before pulling her closer, Y/n's mouth opened as her eyes were rolling back.

"You're so good. Go faster!" Y/n moaned out, Yuzuha slapping her ass cheek as she let a whine go pass her lips. "Shut up, be an obedient girl and be quiet before I make you." Y/n heard Yuzuha say, dropping her head low and staring into her eyes.

"I need you. More, give me more!" Y/n purposely said louder, feeling another slap as Yuzuha felt her throb against her tongue. "I'm gonna cum, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Y/n rocked her hips, wanting the pleasure in her body to keep going so she could release but Y/n was harshly pushed off.

"Hm?"

"I said shut up!" Y/n's back was now against the bed, Yuzuha's hand on Y/n's neck, squeezing it before slapping her. Y/n laid in shock for a bit until a cocky smile played on her lips. "Harder." she said, Yuzuha's eyes widening as she felt a knuckles rub against her pussy, realizing that Y/n was pleasuring herself so she could cum as Yuzuha backed away, watching her play with herself.

"Yuzuha, you're drooling." Y/n chuckled, throwing her head back as her fingers went faster, curling them. Her legs spreading even farther apart. Yuzuha's hand started make its way towards her pussy, too horny to think as she inserted two fingers, her thumb playing with her clit while Y/n's eyes widened.

The lewd expression on Yuzuha's face made her heart race, the way she bit her lip, the ways her eyes closed as she fought back her moans. The two didn't say a word, only moaning out each other's names.

Y/n felt herself get tighter against her fingers, pumping it faster. Y/n was only thinking about how Yuzuha would fuck her and nothing else, making her cumming even faster as her fingers were dripping with cum. Her legs were worn out but she made her way towards Yuzuha, sitting on her thigh and her fingers going inside Yuzuha's mouth.

"You're so hot, it's cute." Y/n said, giving Yuzuha a kiss on the cheek, their breast rubbing against each other as Yuzuha could feel Y/n's leftover cum on her thigh before two more fingers started thrusting inside of her.

"Mgh!" Yuzuha moaned against her fingers, her eyes rolling back. "Uh uh Yuzu, be a good girl and be quiet~" Y/n said into her ear, increasing the pace of her fingers, Yuzuha's eyes widening as she started to reach her climax, grinding her hips even more. Her cum coating Y/n's fingers as Y/n pulled her out of Yuzuha's mouth.

Her heavy breathing filling the room, her eyes watching Y/n suck on her fingers, keeping eye contact with Yuzuha.

"We're not telling anyone about this.." Yuzuha mumbled, now feeling shy as Y/n chuckled, moving closer to her and leaning her body against Yuzuha's, their faces a few inches apart.

"Sure, if my girlfriend says not to, then I won't.." she said on Yuzuha's lips, giving her another kiss. She semi forgot that she agreed to be Y/n's fake girlfriend. Yuzuha's held her close, only letting the sound of their lips smacking against each other echo in the dorm room.

They then heard someone trying to open the door, the two immediately pulled apart, luckily it was locked so it gave them time to get everything tidy. They were in Y/n's dorm, she was lucky that she didn't shared with anyone else so she had the whole room to herself.

"Yuzuha, here's a towel! And just hide in the closet for now!" Y/n whispered, handing Yuzuha a clean towel before pushing her into her closet. Y/n just grabbed a random pair of shorts and a tank top from her drawer. She took the bottle of water and drank it before opening the door.

"Sorry for the wait— Oh Mayumi, what are you doing here?"

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅