𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"I'm scared!"

"Stop being so scared and let's just go!"

The two girls held the finished and dried up painting in a protective bag, making sure it wouldn't mess up. They had walked past artist they had known, even local ones. It made their nerves go all over the place.

"Do you think they'll like it?"

"They better." Yuzuha mumbled as they made their way to submit their work. The two were given a piece of paper, making sure that it was theirs along with a short summary before carefully handing it in to be shown tomorrow.

"Let's just go before I get more nervous." Y/n said and holding onto Yuzuha's arm as they immediately started to leave the building. "What if they make hate accounts and bash us?" Y/n started to annoy Yuzuha. "Then we'll find them and put them six feet under."

"Definitely."

———

"Do we like go up and present it like we're in high school?"

"If you want to..?"

"No." Y/n straight up said, holding herself as she laid on her bed. "That's embarrassing..We wrote a summary for a reason. They can read." Yuzuha laughed at Y/n's words. "Okay, but we can watch from afar to see their reaction."

"Yeah, we can do that."

The two girls were on Yuzuha's bed, laying next to each other. They were spending the night at her house so that they didn't waste time to wait around for the other the next day. Yuzuha started to fall asleep, her head on Y/n's chest as her breathing started to slow down.

It was already late at night so she figured either one of them would fall asleep first.

Y/n laid her head on top of Yuzuha's, closing her eyes as well, but she couldn't sleep. She was too nervous about the next day, she didn't know how quick Yuzuha went to sleep, but she figured she was just too tired. Y/n sighed, bringing the blanket over their bodies.

"You're so warm.."

Yuzuha mumbled, bringing her arms around Y/n's torso as she chuckled. Y/n held Yuzuha's hand, feeling a small squeeze as a satisfied smiled reached her lips.

Now she was able to sleep.

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅