𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Y/n, careful! Careful Y/n! Careful!"

"The more you keep saying careful..the more not careful i'm going to be!"

The two were catching up on their project slash art work that they were working on. Y/n was doing the heavy lines while Yuzuha was watching over her, making sure she wasn't messing up.

"Do you think this idea will really catch peoples eyes?" Y/n mumbled, almost second guessing their work, but she kept going. "If they don't, then it's clearly homophobic!" Yuzuha said in a joking tone, making Y/n laugh. "Take a break, you look like you're about to shit yourself."

"Shut up! And okay.."

Yuzuha chuckled at her response, handing Y/n her smoothie as she leaned against the side of Yuzuha's bed. "Three more days! Yuzu..three more days!" Y/n then placed her hands on her face, clearly nervous about the art exhibit. It was Yuzuha's and Y/n's first time presenting their own art work at a place where well known painters were going to be. Just the thought of it excited her, but the thought of people disapproving their art killed her.

"Technically two because we have to submit it the day before."

"You're not helping!" Yuzuha found her nervous state cute. Obviously she was nervous as well, but not as much as Y/n was. She was fully confident that people were going to love their idea once they explained what it was about. Yuzuha made her way to Y/n, making her way to her lap as she brought her into a hug.

"You'll be alright. I'll be alright. We'll be alright, Y/n. Don't worry as much."

---

"No! You suck!"

"Shut up!"

The two had taken a long break and had played a round of Call of Duty. "How do you keep dying?! Just reload and shoot!" Y/n said, glaring at the girl as the words "Try Again" appeared on the screen. "They're too quick!"

"You're too slow!" Y/n groaned in frustration, dropping her body to the floor as Yuzuha laughed, finding the situation hilarious. "This is a sign we should get back to our project Y/n." Yuzuha took the girl's hands, pulling her up as Y/n sneakily gave Yuzuha a kiss on the cheek.

"Mkay."

"We only have tomorrow to finish it up, then the next day we turn it in."

"Yes! I know! Stop reminding me!" Y/n chuckled as Yuzuha went to go get their canvas. Y/n sighed, cracking her fingers to get the nervousness out of her system. The two were almost done, if they could put it in percentages, they would be around 90% done.

It might've seen like there was a little bit left to go, but the details had to be precise and the lines had to be smooth and soft. The two girls would take turns being on either side of the canvas, one will do the bottom half while the other starts adding what was necessary at the top.

It was just how the two worked.

They were so in sync to the fact that they would know when to switch sides. It was crazy how one project could change how the two would act with each other.

Yuzuha came back, setting the painting on her desk as Y/n grabbed the rest of the materials. They immediately started working, sitting on the chairs in their most comfortable position and making sure their brushes and pallets were clean for the next use.

Hakkai pushed the door just slightly, enough to see what the two were doing. A content smile reached his lips as he saw the two painting with ease with each other. He really never expected the two to get out of their "rivals" level and get to their "lovers" so quick.

Y/n lifted her paint brush and tilted her head, trying to see where she should place the next color. Her gaze then averted to Yuzuha who was concentrating on the empty space of the canvas. She smiled faintly before placing the light pink near the edge.

Most people would think it wouldn't add anything, but to her, it added just enough.

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅