18 | Truth and Intimacy: Part Two

DAY 52

DAY 52

Part Two

STEVE'S POV

She wanted to see all of him. Pleaded for it, practically.

Honey Daniels was unaware of what exactly she was asking for, hell, it was even unclear to himself sometimes of what he needed. However, in this moment, looking down at her serious yet intrigued eyes that peered up at him as she waited to see what he would do next, it was as though the perfect opportunity had fallen into his lap. This was his chance to allow himself to succumb to his cravings and desires when it came to her, she requested it herself, the curiosity behind her brown eyes was proof.

Steve would be in denial if he said he wasn't slightly nervous that this could scare her away.

The things he craved scared him, at times.

"Turn around," Steve ordered lowly, tugging at the already loose, black tie that hung around his neck as he watched the flicker of anticipation flash through Honey's eyes. "And give me your hands."

He watched exultantly, where her eyes couldn't see, as she turned around on her heels and placed her feeble hands at the small of her back, shaking her head faintly to brush her long, dark waves over her shoulders towards him. Tracing his fingers along the sleeves of her cinnamon-colored jacket until they stopped at the base of her collar, he pulled the fabric down her arms and tossed it aimlessly to the side - too distracted by the trail of goosebumps that had raised on her smooth skin.

Her tight, polka-dotted dress hugged the curvature of her hips flawlessly, making his mouth water at the mere thought of what was hidden underneath. Pulling the tie from his neck, he coolly wrapped the cloth around her wrists, reveling in the small sound of the gasp that left her lips as he tied her hands together securely.

So responsive.

The excitement that had begun to pump through his veins was to blame as he firmly pushed her down onto her white couch, observing the way her hair sprawled out across the fabric as her cheek pressed against one of the throw pillows. A growl crept into his throat as her back arched, innocently jutting her ass a little higher into the air for him - she needed this, too.

His fingers found the buttons on his shirt, hastily unbuttoning the fabric as he leaned over her to whisper into her ear. "Eager, are we?"

"Yes," Honey breathed, her voice sounding as though someone had been pressing down on her chest, perhaps.

"Yes what?"