30 | Good Drinks and Knife Kinks: Part Two

DAY 100

DAY 100

Part Two

STEVE'S POV

Steve wasn't wholly certain how he ended up with the knife he was reassuring Honey about one hour earlier pressed up against someone's neck.

Okay, fuck - yes he did. 

The guy had been eyeing Honey up like she was a fat piece of warm, chocolate cake the moment they had arrived at the business party. He continued to blow it off because, well, she was on his arm so ultimately, he was winning. But then the horny bastard had the audacity to lean down and whisper something into her ear, something sultry - Rogers could tell just by the uncomfortable look that flashed across Honey's face.

And now here he was, pressing the silver blade to the guy's neck as he shoved him firmly against the wall near the bathrooms. 

It wasn't his proudest moment. 

"Does she look alone tonight to you?" Steve growled through his teeth, his face inches away from the ugly fuck pinned in front of him. 

"No, just lonely," the guy drawled out sarcastically, only fueling the anger that was bubbling up inside of him. 

"I should cut that fucking smirk right off of your-" 

Before he could finish his threat, a tiny hand was grasping his forearm, tugging at the material of his tuxedo urgently. "Steve," Honey's voice filled his ears, immediately relaxing him, as she tugged once more. "Please, let's just go."

His head twisted to meet her brown, pleading eyes, before releasing the poor bastard from his grip with one last shove, keeping the knife securely in his hand. Her voice resembled honey itself, dripping and oozing from her mouth deliciously, locking the invisible shackles that she seemed to have around his wrists nowadays. It was thoroughly impossible for him to fight against what she was making him feel.

Her hand hovered over his arm, as if to make sure he would come with her, as she sat her wine glass down onto the nearest table with her other hand. Both of her hands snaked down to grasp his clammy hand, pulling it towards her as she cooed, "Come on, let's just leave, okay?"

The way her round, innocent eyes pleaded with him - there was no way that he would be able to say no. Someone at this party had undoubtedly called the police anyways because of his jealous antics, therefore leaving would be their safest option. Bobbing his head up and down slowly, he followed her as she ushered him quickly towards the elevator doors that lead down to the limousine that awaited their departure.