Chapter 3: Run or fight

"Sorry miss but you can't sell these here" the man at the counter said. "And why not" I said. "This isn't a magic store" the man said. "But you can find one of you go straight this way and turn right. On the corner will be a magic store, called magic today" the man said while giving me directions. "Okay thanks" I said while grabbing the shiny keys and walking out of the store and started to head towards the magic shop.
-time passed-
I finally reached the magic shop and went in. "Hello there young lady, what can I get you. Maybe a love potion, this sky sword maybe, or a death potion" this lady said while going behind the counter. "No, I was wondering if I could sell these here" I said while holding up the shiny keys. "Of course you can, let's see what kind of keys you got" the lady said while I handed her the keys. She looked at them, and got out a calculator and began to press the numbers. "For these I'll give you 500,000 jewels" she said. 500,000 that's a lot of cash, I thought. "All right you go a deal" I said. Then the lady handed me the cash and I thanked her and walked out. Now i got some money but what to do with it, I should probably get some new clothes everyone is looking at me weird since I'm wearing water tribe clothes. Should also get some food, then I caught of whiff something good. I walked over to a small stand and looked and the different foods then i noticed they had my favorite snack. "Can i get some (F/S)" I said. ((F/S) favorite snack). The man handed me my (F/S), "that'll be 300 jewels" the man said. 300 jewels that's a lot, but the currency could be totally different from my world. I handed the man the money and thanked him and walked around the small town while eating my snack. I'm actually doing pretty well in a world I haven't been in before, raava would be so proud. Now all I need is some new clothes and then maybe I'll buy some supplies. I saw a little clothes store near buy and decided to go in, I looked all the different clothes and couldn't decide what to get.
-15 mins passed-
After some time I decide to buy an out that had a long white jacket and a black skirt and flats, a long black sleeve shirt with a while collar. It cost me 4000 jewels, (a picture of your clothes will be on the next chapter). I walked out in my new outfit and had my old clothes in a bag, now what should I do I thought. Maybe I should get a book bag to carry things in, why didn't I think that when I was at the store. They had a cute bag there, well I guess I'll go back.
-10 mins passed-
I came back out wearing a blue and white polka dot book bag my old clothes were inside it. "That's her Natsu, the one that stole my keys" I heard a girl yell. I turned around to see the blonde hair girl named lucy again, and next to her was a boy with pink hair, he actually looked pretty cute. But I can't stop at think I need to go, I turned around and walked the other way until I was stopped by a guy with dark blueish hair. "And where do you think your going, give Lucy back her keys and we won't hurt you" he said. "How dare you steal her keys" a guy said. I turned around to see the pink haired boy walking towards me, his fist was surrounded by fire. I got to options should I stay and fight or should run away.

Well here is the new chapter, I'll do the next chapter soon. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, see you guys next time!!!