Chapter 8: what just happened??

~No one's P.O.V ~
"What just happened" Lucy asked. "I think she just called us weak and walked away" Gray said. "We have to go after her" Natsu said. "You know I kind of like her she's interesting" Erza said. "What" Natsu, gray, and Lucy shouted. "But it's weird I felt know magic energy from her, yet she can bend the elements at will" Erza said. "Guys she left her bag" happy said while flying over to us with it. He dropped it in the ground, Lucy knelt down and opened it up. Lucy pulled out a blue outfit and brown boots. "I've never seen an outfit like that, especially with that kind of pattern" Erza said. "There's something in the pocket" gray said. Lucy pulled the object out to see a necklace with a blue half of circle at a charm, there was some carving on the blue charm. "I've never seen jewelry like that before" Lucy said. "Maybe she isn't from here" Natsu suggested. "Levy might know more about this" Lucy said. "Let's go back to the guild in the morning, right now let's get some rest" Erza said. "At least the rain stopped" Lucy said while getting up and grabbing the bag. "See ya guys tomorrow" Natsu said as he and happy went back inside to sleep.

~ in the spirit world ~
"She's been gone for a while" one of the spirits said. "You sure is was this spirit portal" Korra asked. As naga sniffed around, "I'm sure Korra" the spirit said. "Or could it be that one over there" the spirit said while pointing. 'This is going to take a while' Korra thought. Then mako and bolin walked towards Korra, "any luck" Korra asked. "We couldn't find anything" mako said. Korra looked down "just please be careful (Y/N), where ever you are" Korra said while holding on to a blue charm hanging off her necklace. Then Korra, naga, mako, bolin kept searching around the spirit portals.