This isn't your fight, it's mine

The flame shot at me and I quickly bended the fire around me and shot it at gray. Gray used his ice shield, but it slowly melted and gray went flying. "Gray" Lucy shouted. "Shut up blondie" I said while fire bending at her, but Natsu appeared in front of her and sucked the fire in. "You got pretty tasty fire" Natsu said. Natsu and Erza ran towards me, I first air bended Natsu feet and he fell on his stomach. Then Erza came at me with her sword she swung it, I moved back but for some reason my cheek was scratched. "Do not hurt my family" Erza shouted while swinging her sword again. I moved my hand forward and she stopped her attack, "i-i can't move" Erza said. "Let's play a game" I said as I blood bended Lucy too. "Lucy" taurus shouted and ran towards her. "Bye bye" I said while making Erza through her sword at Taurus. Then taurus disappeared, "leave them alone" Natsu shouted. As the remainder of the guild attacked and then suddenly froze. "What are you doing to us" Natsu said. "It's called blood bending I can control everyone of you, with just a move of my finger" I said while making Erza go pick up her sword. Then I moved my pointer finger down and Erza quickly sliced Lucy's shirt, so now she was just wearing a bra. Then I moved my finger again and Erza swung her sword and Lucy screamed out as a mark appeared on her stomach. "Stop this (Y/N), I know your still in there. You have to snap out of it" Natsu yelled. "The old me is gone, now it's time for blondie to die" I said while moving my fingers. "No" Natsu screamed as Erza swung her sword. Then a strong gust of wind hit me and flew in the air. Then I hit the ground and slid, I lost control over there bodies. I slowly sat up....

~Natsu's P.O.V~
I saw (Y/N) sent flying as a gust of wind hit her, I turned towards the direction the wind came from. To see a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes, "this isn't your fight, it's mine" she said. Just who is she?!?

Thanks for reading!!!!!