(Y/N) vs Vaatu

"I'll kill you" I shouted while going into the avatar state. I launched myself in the air with my air bending. I quickly shot fire at vaatu as he was hit head on. I water bended a stream of water and launched it towards vaatu before I landed on the ground. Vaatu dodged it and swung out me with one of his tentacle things. I ran out of the way as it came crashing down. Then other tentacle wrapped around my ankle and I was brought into the air hanging upside down. "Did that boy mean so much to you" vaatu said. "I'm so glad he's dead" vaatu said. "I'm going to kill you" I shouted while blowing fire out from my mouth and hitting vaatu. Vaatu quickly let go off me, as I air bended a sphere around him. The wind speed in the sphere sped up and vaatu was getting scratched up with no where to run. "Good bye vaatu" I said while speeding up the wind again and vaatu slowly began to break apart. "How could you defeat me" vaatu said while disappearing into shiny dust. I went out of the avatar state and fell on my knees, trying to catch my breath. I quickly turned around to look at Natsu by Korra around them was the guild. Lucy sat by Natsu crying on his chest, yelling for him to come back. I got up and walked towards them, "I tried healing him but it didn't work" Korra said. "Natsu" I said while tears rolled down my face. "Korra here before we left katara gave me this" mako said while handing Korra a necklace with a large charm on it. "What is it" Korra asked while grabbing it. "It's some kind of.......

Thanks for reading!!!!!