Chapter 7: What the???

Your P.O.V
I opened my eyes and felt a warm blanket on me, I could hear it rain, and I didn't feel the hard ground floor. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I looked around to see that I was no longer outside. I was in a room, on a bed. 'How did I get here' I thought. I slowly got out of bed and felt my feet touch the cold floor. I lifted my hand up and a flame appeared. I looked around the room and found my shoes and quickly put them on. I found the door and opened it quietly, I looked to see the pink haired boy sleeping on the couch. I walked slowly to the front door, but then I was tackled to the ground. The flame in my hand went out and it was dark. I was lying on my back and I felt hands on my arms, I made another flame only to see the pink haired boy staring at me. Then I noticed how close his face was and I could feel my cheeks heat up. I think the boy noticed to and you blushed slightly and got off of me. I quickly sat up, "why" he asked. "Why what" I said. "Why did you steal from Lucy" he asked. "That's none of your business" I said. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way" he said while he lit his hands on fire. Then the lights when on and I made the flame in my hand disappear. I stood up and got into my fighting stance, "bring it on" I said. "Fine" he said and came at be. He through punches at me at I dodged them. Then I kneed him in the gut and he held his stomach. I then moved behind and bended a gust of air towards him and he flew towards the door. The door broke and he flew out of the house. I followed soon after and found him getting up. I bended the rain water and turned them into sharp icles, then I flung them at him. He managed to hit most of them with hit fists, but some got passed him and he got scratched up. One cut his cheek and his cheek began bleed. The boy wiped the blood away and smiled. " you're a good fighter" he said. I smirked "thanks" I said. "Natsu were hear" I heard someone say. I turned around to see the blondie again, I should say Lucy. The dark blue haired boy, and a women wearing armor with red scarlet hair. They all stood in front of the pink haired boy, "you couldn't beat this girl flame head" the dark haired boy said. "You wanna go ice princess" the pink haired boy yelled. "Stop it you to" the scarlet haired girl said. "Aye" they both said. "Give me my stuff back" Lucy yelled. "You better give Lucy her stuff or else" the scarlet haired girl said while a sword appeared in her hand. "How could you do that to her" the dark blue haired boy said. "Sorry but I got to go" I said while turning around and walking away. "Can't you see we're here to fight you" Lucy screamed. "Sorry but I can take you all down easily, so that will be a waste of my time. So see yeah" I said while walking away.