Chapter 10: who is she??

~No ones P.O.V~
The same morning
Natsu, Erza, gray, Lucy, and happy finally made it to the guild. "Hi levy" Lucy said as she greeted her best friend. "Hi lu" levy said. "We need your help" Erza said. "With what" levy asked. "The girl that's been stealing from Lucy, we found some of her things. But they don't look like their from around here" gray said while handing levy the bag. Levy opened it up and took out the clothing and necklace. "Let's go to the guilds archives" levy said.

~guilds archives ~

"Okay let me see" levy said as she looked at a book, everyone else surrounded her. "Well there's not much in this book" levy said. "I don't know what to tell you guys, this stuff isn't from here at all" levy said. "Well that didn't help" gray said. "Maybe we need investigate more" Erza said. "We know she likes to steal from Lucy, so we should all head to Lucy's house and wait till she comes back". " okay, thanks for your help levy" Lucy said. "No problem, Lu" levy said. "Well let's head to my place" Lucy said. Then all walked out of the guild. Once they left a book fell from the book case, levy picked it up. It had 4 symbols on it, she opened it up and saw a map. On the map listed places, The fire nation, water tribe, earth kingdom, aid nomads. "Hmmmm why would we have this book" levy thought and took the book home to study it.