Chapter 17: the dark avatar

Listen to the song above
~Your P.O.V~
"I finally accomplished my ultimate goal. I'm the dark avatar" I said. "(Y/N)" everyone shouted. "Be quiet" I said while air bending a giant gust of wind towards them. They were sent flying, "such weaklings" I said. "Stop right there" I heard someone shout. As the dirt cleared up there stood Erza with a sword in her hand pointed towards me. "Why are you controlling my friend" Erza said. "I'm not being controlled, this is what I wanted to happen. Being the good avatar has to many rules, and I have to be a role model. But being the dark avatar now that's freedom. There are no rules at all" I shouted. "(Y/N) I know your still in there. Snap out of it" Erza yelled. "That good girl is gone, she was to weak. Now be gone" I said while increasing the winds speed. Erza tried to stay on her feet, but she was blown back. I began to walk slowly, "oh raava" I shouted. Then vaatu appeared next to me, "raava let's play a game, your good avatar vs my dark avatar. Will this world be nothing chaos and destruction or will it be in balance" vaatu said. "Let's go avatar Korra, I can't wait to destroy you" I said. First stop magnolia, its time for a little chaos.

Thanks for reading, the update will be soon I promise.