Chapter 20: Fairy Tail vs (Y/N)

"Bring it on" I said. "Fairy Tail attack" makorav shouted. "Let's go Aquarius" Lucy shouted. "Don't tell me what to do" Aquarius shouted. Then she summoned a giant wave and sent it towards the building I was on. I air bended myself up in the air and did a flip and landed on the ground as the building was destroyed. "Is that all you got" I said while earth bending the ground underneath them, the ground shot up and most of them were sent flying. "Anyone else wants to try" I said. "Heavens wheel" Erza shouted as hundreds of swords flew at me. I just stood there, "your going to kill her" Natsu shouted. "Swords really" I said. Then I metal bended the swords and they flew to my right and left. I was standing there without a scratch. "That looked cool let me try" I said while metal bending again the swords flew up in the air and pointed at the rest of the fairy Tail. "Can you dodge these" I said as I moved my right hand forward and swords were sent flying at them. Erza quickly dodge them while changing into her flight armor, Lucy used Aquarius to hit swords away with water. While Gray stopped them using a shield and Natsu stopped them while whacking then with his fists. Some fairy Tail members were hit, "you guys are boring, I need a real challenge" I said then fire bended at Aquarius and she disappeared. "That's not all my spirits, I did get some back" Lucy said. "Open gate of the Golden bull, taurus" Lucy shouted and a bull appeared with a large axe. "Fire dragon roar" Natsu shouted as a giant flame was shot at me. When will they learn there not strong enough to beat me.