Chapter 15: I'll tell you your future

I sat in front of a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. Natsu said her name was cana, "well let's get started" she said while placing a deck of cards on the table. She shuffled the deck and grabbed 5 cards, she placed one in the middle, one on the bottom, one on top, one to the right, one to the left. Then she flipped the top card, "water" she said. Then the bottom "earth" she said then the left "fire" she said. Then the right "air" she said. The four elements I can control, then she flipped the middle. "A dark spirit" cana said. She looked at the cards, "well Erza told me how you could control the elements so....you better be careful cause someone that's pure evil is after you" cana said. (Any guesses) I looked at her, I better be careful. "Thanks cana" I said while getting up and leaving.

~cana P.O.V~
She seems so relaxed even though this is her future, I grabbed 6 cards from my deck and placed them on the table just like I did the others and the 6th one I placed it away from the others. Let's see if I find anything more about her future, I began to flip the cards over. A love, a dragon, a friend who does the same, the path of light, the path of dark. Then I quickly flipped the 6th card, "a great loss" I said out loud.