Korra vs (Y/N)

~Your P.O.V~
"So you finally decided to show up avatar Korra" vaatu said while appearing next to me. "Let her go vaatu" Korra said. "Why should I are you scared you'll be beaten" vaatu said. "Come on Korra I've been waiting for this day, the day I get show people I'm stronger then you" I said while smirking. "(Y/N) you need to snap out of this. You need to remember who you are, remember your home" Korra said. "Your avatar (Y/N) from the northern water tribe. Your my closest friend, and now you need to snap out of it" Korra shouted. "Shut up" I said while stomping on the ground and three giant pieces of earth floated then I kicked them towards her. She broke them apart, "it'll be a battle of good and evil, raava's avatar vs my own" vaatu said while disappearing. Korra looked down and then back at me, she clenched her fists. "Fine if it's the only way, to stop the chaos" Korra said while going into the avatar state. "I want you all to stay back, this fight belongs to me" Korra said. While running towards me while waterbending. I ran towards her while earthbending the ground shot up under Korra and she went flying. She began air bending to land on the ground softly. She then shot icicles at me, I stomped on the ground and earth shot up in front of me and stopped the icicles. Then I flung the rock towards Korra, she used her air bending to shoot herself up into the air. She jumped over the rock and fire bended towards me, I fire bended and redirected the flames behind me. "Is that all you got" I said while air bending and hit Korra in the gut. Korra flew down towards the ground and made a dent in the earth. I began to bend all the elements and aimed them at Korra, "good bye" I shouted. As the elements flew towards Korra.......

Find out what happens next!!!!!

Right now

As the elements flew towards Korra, I was grabbed from behind. I lost focus and the elements hit the ground and Korra stood up. "Let me go" I shouted. "Do it now Korra" mako shouted. "Hurry we can't hold her that long" bolin shouted. Korra ran towards me using her air bending making her go faster. Korra stopped in front of me and placed her thumb on my forehead and her other hand on my shoulder. Her eyes glowed brighter as I felt vaatu being removed from my body. Soon enough vaatu appeared behind Korra and my eyes no longer glowed red they glowed white. I felt weak and fell back only to be caught by mako. "It's over" Korra said. Then she turned towards vaatu, "now it's your turn" Korra said. "No so fast" vaatu said as dark spirits appeared. "I brought others" vaatu said. There was so many dark spirits, "it's you against them all" vaatu said. "She's not alone" Natsu said. "She has fairy Tail on her side". The rest of fairy Tail stood by Korra, Natsu turned to me and said " I'm happy your back". I smiled only to see him blush, then he turned back around. The fight between humans and spirits has begun. The fight between good and evil.

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!
Next update will be soon!!!