Chapter 11: Welcome to fairy tail

~next morning~
Your P.O.V
I walked around town, "hello do you know where the fairy Tail guild is" I asked a nearby lady. "Yes I do, just keep heading straight make a right at the cherry blossom tree and keep going straight. It's a giant building you won't miss it" the lady said. "Okay thank you" I said and followed her directions.
Time passed
I saw a giant building in front of me, the giant sign said fairy Tail. In front stood levy, "levy" I shouted and she waved. "I'm happy you came" levy said. Then a short man walked over to us. "Levy has told me about you, the names makorav and I'm the guild's master" the short man said. "Can she join" levy asked. "What powers do you possess child" makorav said. "I can control the elements" I said. "Well that's perfect, ms....." Makorav said. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself the names (Y/N)" I said. "Well (Y/N) you are welcome to join are guild" makorav said. "Let's get you your stamp follow me" makorav said. Levy smiled and we followed makorav into the guild. Once inside he yelled for a girl named Mira, "Hi it's nice to meet you" she said. "Where would you like your stamp" Mira asked. "On my (B/P)" I said. (Body part). She pressed a stamp against my skin and a cool mark in the color of (F/C) appeared on my skin. "Would you like me to make a snack" Mira asked. "We're back" I heard someone shout. I looked back to see the pink haired boy, Lucy, the scarlet haired women, the dark blue haired boy and a flying blue cat. Once they saw me "you" the pink boy shouted. "I want you guys to welcome are new guild member, (Y/N)" makorav said. They looked at me shocked, "no way she's not joining the guild" the pink haired boy said.

Thanks for reading, thanks for the votes and wonderful comments!!!!!☺☺