Chapter 16: it can't be...Vaatu

Your P.O.V
I was walking with Natsu and rest of the team. We were going on another mission, I've been going on lots of missions with them and soon we began to become friends. Accept Lucy I'm pretty sure she hates me. I live at the fairy Tail dorms for girls, the room is pretty small but it'll do. Anyway we were just coming back from a mission, "I can't wait to eat" Natsu said. "Me too" happy said. "Is that all you guys think about" Lucy asked. "I can't wait to go home a beat flame brain" gray said. "You wanna go ice princess" Natsu shouted. Then a light column appeared in front of us and it created huge gusts of winds and we were all blown back. Then a flash of light happened and I couldn't see, soon I got my eye sight back and in front of us floated "it can't be...vaatu" I said. "So I finally found you avatar (Y/N)" vaatu said. "Avatar" Natsu questioned while looking at me. "You were pretty easy to find and raava and avatar Korra are still looking for you" vaatu said. I stood up from the ground, "what do you want vaatu" I yelled while water bending a shot of water at vaatu. Vaatu moved to the right and the attached missed him. Then fire was shot from behind me and vaatu was hit. "I don't know who you are, but you seem strange" Natsu said. The others got up and got ready to attack, gray attacked first, then Lucy with Leo, then Erza, then Natsu, and then me. Most of our attacks missed him, we were about to attack him again when vaatu quickly flew towards me and entered my body. I screamed as a burning sensation went through my body. I fell to the ground holding my head, "(Y/N)" everyone shouted. I could feel raava's force leaving me. I quickly went into the avatar state and my eyes glowed white as I tried to push vaatu out of my body. Natsu ran over to me as the elements surrounded me, he pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't fight it anymore, and I felt myself slipping away into the darkness and soon enough I was.
No one's P.O.V
As (Y/N) eyes began to close the elements slowly floated down but soon floated back up as (Y/N) opened her eyes Natsu was blown back. (Y/N) eyes no longer glowed white, they glowed red. She stood up from the ground, "I finally accomplished ....."

Happy 4th of July everyone, I hope your enjoying it. I promise the next update will be soon. Thanks for ready!!!!!!!