Chapter 13: Get along

~your P.O.V~
"Will being going on this mission" Erza said while showing a flyer. Defeat some bandits, 500,000 jewels- it read. "Sounds good to me" Natsu said. "What about you (Y/N), would you like to go on this one" Erza asked. "Sure sounds fun" I said. "We better get going then" gray said. "Aye" happy said. "Fine" Lucy muttered while glaring at me. Then we all left the guild...
~time passed~

"Do we have to take the train" Natsu said. "Yes it's the fastest way to get there" Lucy said. I was carrying my bag while everyone either carried a suitcase or a bag. Or in Erza's case everything she owned. We all boarded the train and I sat at one seat by the window, while they all sat away from me. They still probably don't trust me, then I saw Lucy glaring at me. Next to her sat Erza eating strawberry cake, then I got a sneeky idea. My bag that was on the floor I grabbed it and placed it on my lap. I placed my hands behind the bag and when Lucy looked away. I moved my fingers up and moved some of my fingers down, I blood bended erza and she dropped her cake on Lucy's chest. "Ahhh" Lucy shouted. "I don't know what happened" Erza said while Natsu, gray, and happy laughed. "This isn't funny" Lucy shouted. "Enough" Erza said. Lucy quickly grabbed a clean shirt from her bag and cleaned the cake of her.

~Natsu's P.O.V~
Man, I don't feel so good. Why did we have to go on a train. I hate trains, I'm never going on a train again.

~your P.O.V~
"We're here" I heard Erza shout. I got up from my seat and walked off with them, I quickly looked around the town we were in. Then I heard some screams, we all turned around and saw guys with weapons going through the stores and destroying places. "That's them the bandits" gray said. I quickly ran towards the bandits, I began air bending and launched a gust of wind at them. There weapons and them were launched back, I quickly water bended the water from a nearby pond and froze all the guys in place. "Well that was easy" I said while dusty off my hands. "How did you..." Lucy said while barely grabbing her keys. "I knew you we're tough" Erza said. "Well that's it, guess we go get the reward and go back to the guild" Natsu said as we went to get our reward.