𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

Y/n

I was living in some sort of crazy dream.

Looking around the suite, I knew this had to be a dream. This place was three times the size of my crummy apartment and one hundred times better, but it didn't feel right.

None of this felt right, but what choice did I have? Mr. Kim, I mean Taehyung, had made it clear that he would take Hyun Ki away from me if I hadn't agreed to come with him.

Well, agreeing was a stretch. I hadn't agreed with anything. I had been told, if not threatened, to come with him.

The distinct click of the lock being turned caught my attention and I turned around, finding Taehyung's hard gaze on me. "Take your clothes off."

I blinked like I hadn't heard him correctly. "What?'

Your clothes," he reiterated, reaching for his own coat. "Take them off."

It was not a request but a command, and a peculiar warmth slid through my veins at the thought of being with Taehyung again. I hadn't seen this man in a year, and now he wanted to have sex with me?

"Why?" I blurted out as he laid his coat over the back of the chair near the window.

He arched a brow. "Do I need to tell you why? I want to fuck you, Y/n. Take off your clothes."

Oh God. My knees weakened at the harshness of his tone. The way he was ordering me about like I was one of his guards, I couldn't help it.

It turned me on.

I wanted to protest, but the door was locked, and Taehyung wasn't going to be someone I could fight on this. If I didn't comply, he could take it out on me in so many different ways, like using my son as a pawn.

I couldn't allow that.

So, I reached for the buttons on my shirt, my fingers shaking as I slid them out of the holes. Taehyung's eyes remained on me the entire time, and when I stood naked before him, my blush felt like it had spread over my entire body. My body didn't look like it had a year ago. I was a little soft around the middle from carrying Hyun Ki for nine months, the stretch marks marring my skin.

But the look in Taehyung's eyes told me that he didn't seem to mind my imperfections. He was already yanking out the shirt from his trousers, pulling it over his head and revealing his strong torso. My mouth literally salivated as I took in his muscular form, my hands remembering how I had touched him so freely when we didn't know each other.

That had been fun. This was, well, I wasn't sure what this was.

"Touch yourself."

His voice was harsh, causing goose bumps to break out over my skin. My hands trembled as I cupped my breast, feeling a rush of agonizing need hit me full force. It had been a year since I had had anyone, including myself, touch my body in this way.

Soon I didn't care if Taehyung was watching me, my other hand drifting down my stomach and touching my soaking wet core, moaning as my fingers touched my hard clit. My body felt wound tight, begging for release, and I knew exactly how to give it.

"No."

I whimpered as my hand was removed from the throbbing spot and pulled behind my back, Taehyung bearing down on me, his frame dwarfing my own. His other hand cupped my cheek, and my eyes fluttered closed as his thumb brushed over my skin. I felt him tilt my head up and his lips covered mine, his hold tightening on my hand. He tasted like mint and whiskey, his scent intoxicating, and I wanted to drown myself in his kiss.