𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

Y/n

A week later

I woke earlier than normal, nearly falling off the bed as I shook out of my nightmare. I had been chased by some unknown assailant, tripping over a root in the ground and falling to the earth before I had opened my eyes.

I was in my bedroom in the penthouse, the early morning light filtering through the blinds at the windows. A strong arm was wrapped around my waist and I sighed, moving until I could feel Taehyung's strong body pressed up against my back. It had been a week since I had married him and we had consummated our marriage outside on the balcony, and now my life had turned into a monotony of daily activities. I should be grateful, I suppose, that I could spend the days with my son instead of working. Hyun Ki hadn't seemed to be affected by the sudden and abrupt change in our lives. In fact, he was starting to recognize Taehyung as someone in his life, and whenever the Mafia boss walked into the room, Hyun Ki always started toward him, a toothy smile on his face.

At first, I had stopped him, not wanting to share my son with anyone, but gradually I had seen no harm in Hyun Ki learning his father or Taehyung learning his son. No matter how crazy our lives were at the moment, I wasn't about to deny my son a chance to soften his father's heart.

Then maybe he would let us go.

Sighing, I looked down at the hand resting on my abdomen, the dark wedding band present on his finger. Why he had done that, I didn't know. I wouldn't have expected Taehyung to promote the fact that he was married to anyone, much less me, but I hadn't seen him without the ring since I had put it on his finger.

That and our times together in this bedroom had been both a demand and a sharing of ourselves. Taehyung ran hot and cold sometimes, the Mafia boss, the one who walked through that door in the evenings, was already demanding for me to remove my clothing. I had found myself eager for his visits, trying not to think of what he might have done with his hands and wearing clothes just so he could tell me to take them off.

But once the door shut, something changed in him. I had found new heights of passion and pleasure in his arms, doing things with Taehyung I had never done before with anyone. He pushed me to my limits, introducing everything from toys to a bit of anal play that had me quaking in the bed.

And every time, he came inside me before gathering me close and falling asleep nearly immediately. The first time he hadn't vacated my bed, I had threaded my fingers through his hair, wondering what sort of man could live in the cold, cruel world that he did and fall asleep so quickly.

But the morning always brought disappointment. Normally Teahyung was gone before I woke, with no trace that he had even been in the room save my sore body or the sex marks he left on my skin.

Then I went the entire day not seeing him until night would fall and he would appear at my doorway, ready for another round. While I didn't want him to be my true husband, I had maybe thought he would be around longer.

Taehyung stirred at my back and I watched as his hand moved up, massaging my breast lazily and sending shooting desire straight to my core. He knew my body so well, how to make me react to touches or caresses like this.

If this were all that was between us, I would rather never leave the bed.

When his thumb brushed over my nipple, I moaned softly, arching against his touch. His cock pressed insistently against my ass and I automatically rolled over, allowing him to mount me from behind. The moment he pushed in, I screamed into the pillow, my entire body shaking as an orgasm tore through me.

Taehyung growled and gripped my hips, starting his slow, lazy assault on my body until I was begging for him to stop, sobbing his name as the bed rocked from his force. There were no words, nor did there need to be, and when he was finished, Taehyung pulled out, rising from the bed. I scrambled to turn around, grasping the sheet around my body. "Good morning."