𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

Taehyung

Y/n was upset.

I shouldn't fucking care, knowing that once this ceremony was complete, she would be bound to me for the rest of her life, but I didn't like the fact that she was crying on her wedding day.

Not happy tears mind you, but tears of sadness and anger, and as each one fell to the concrete, I felt a measure of discomfort in my chest. I hadn't expected her to take the news well at all. I was forcing her into marriage. There was no other way to put it. I wanted Hyun Ki to have my last name, and while I could easily just make it happen with his birth certificate, I wanted Y/n to also have it.

Why, I wasn't sure yet. I didn't need her, yet my body craved to have her even now. The dress fit her well, and I was pleased that she had at least given some thought to her appearance, her hair down around her shoulders in loose curls.

But her fucking tears.

Her voice was barely above a whisper when she answered the priest, and the priest continued without concern, knowing that I was paying him well to witness this union outside of the Catholic Church. I didn't even know what religion Y/n followed, if any, but the Kims were Catholics.

Jungkook handed me the ring I had chosen for Y/n, and I grasped her hand in mine, feeling it tremble against mine and slid the gold band full of diamonds on her finger. I would never admit to her that I had given some thought to her ring, trying to make it something that she would pick out herself.

Given what she was doing right now, it didn't fucking matter what ring I slid on her finger.

Jungkook changed sides and handed her my ring and she looked up at me in surprise, gripping the solid black band in her fingers. Though her cheeks were wet with her tears, I felt the surge of need shoot through my body. She was fucking gorgeous and in a matter of minutes, she would be my wife, for me to do as I pleased to her. "Put the ring on my finger, Y/n," I said in a steely voice. "And make me your husband." I wanted that.

I craved that.

Y/n grasped my hand, her soft skin looking foreign to me against my scarred hand, and slid the ring on my finger, her motions softer than I thought they would be.

It was done. We were married.

Y/n snorted, and I bit back a grin, pressing my lips to her instead. If I were looking for a dutiful, docile wife, I could have married one long ago.

In Y/n, I doubted I was going to get any peace until she settled in and understood her role as my wife.

Breaking the kiss, I stepped back, satisfied with the flare of passion that was in her eyes. "Leave us."

Jungkook and the priest did just as I asked, and I waited until we were alone on the balcony before I extended my hand. "Come, wife."

"I'm not going to be a docile wife," she said softly, her voice laced with anger. "You have taken me from everything I know and forced me to wed you. I will never forgive you for this."

The priest gave his final blessings before giving me permission to kiss her. I slid my hand behind her head and tilted her face to mine, forcing her to meet my eyes. "I will protect you and Hyun Ki with my life. You have my name, my devotion as your husband."

I smirked. "Then we know where each other stands. I want this marriage consummated before we leave this balcony."

Her eyes widened and she looked around. "Out here?"

I was going to fucking bust in my trousers if I didn't. "Do not make me force you." I wasn't one to force any woman who didn't enjoy being ordered around, but I wanted to make my mark on her as my wife now.