𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭

Taehyung

I flexed my hands as I strode into the elevator, pressing my finger to the pad to get it to move. "You can't blame her, you know," Jungkook was saying as he joined me. "It was only a matter of time before she got restless."

I didn't answer him, too pissed off about the call I had just received. Y/n had broken my trust once more by going into my personal space and this time, she was going to be punished far more than just sexually. I had asked her not to do so.

I had given her a nice fucking place to live, with full access to everything I had.

She had her son at her disposal and my staff at her beck and call.

Yet she went and did some shit like this.

What the fuck.

"Don't be too hard on her,조폭," Jungkook continued as the elevator moved to the penthouse.

I shot a glare at him. "Don't fucking tell me what to do."

He arched a brow, used to my bad moods, and I straightened my coat nervously, wondering what I was going to say to her. When Ae-Cha had called, I couldn't believe it, honestly. It was fucking irritating to have a wife.

No wonder most men stayed single.

But this had been a test, just like the cell phone. If I couldn't trust her with simple things, how could I trust her with my life, my Mafia?

I couldn't, and I was pissed off by it.

The elevator doors opened, and I saw her immediately, rising from the sofa as I strode over. "Why?"

She flinched at my tone. "I-I don't know."

Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the cell phone that I had been carrying around for the last few days. "Is it because of this?"

Her eyes flitted to the phone and I knew my answer.

So, I eliminated it. Throwing it on the floor, I crushed it under my boot. Y/n gasped, but I ignored her, too pissed off that she couldn't follow simple commands. What she saw, I wasn't ready to ask her about, nor was I sure that I wanted to know. "How did you get in?"

Y/n swallowed, visibly shaking under my intense gaze. "I lifted a fingerprint from the, err, door from the other day and used it to activate the elevator."

I schooled my surprise. Okay, maybe that was pretty fucking smart and I had underestimated that she had been watching my every move. Maybe her survival skills would come in handy one day, but not today. She was about to find out what kind of monster I could be. "You violated my trust," I growled, reaching for her arm. "Trust that is sacred."

"I don't want to be here!" she cried out, attempting to struggle against me. "This isn't right!"

So, we were going to do this. In one swift move, I threw her over my shoulder, ignoring the looks of my employees as I did so, and stalked down the hall. Her fists beat at my back, but I didn't care, relishing the small burst of pain she was causing.

It reminded me of the monster I was.

I entered her bedroom and dumped her on the bed. "One week," I stated, Jungkook appeared at the doorway. "You get one fucking week."

She threw a pillow at me. A fucking pillow. "You can't do this! Is this how you treat the ones you care about? Is this what happened to the woman in the photo on your desk?"

I froze, my eyes widening slightly. What thoughts had she garnered from that photo?

Why the fuck did I ever bring her here to begin with?