𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

Y/n

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Taehyung didn't say a word as he led me past a set of rooms that I could only assume were his and unlocked a door with his fingerprint, pushing me roughly inside.

Great. He had a room he conducted his killings in.

But my feet stumbled on the plush carpet and when Taehyung flicked on the light, I realized just exactly what Taehyung had planned.

It was one of those BDSM rooms, complete with cuffs hanging from the wall and an array of sex toys on the shelves on the opposite wall. There was a red velvet seat in the middle of the small room, but Taehyung grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the cuffs instead, placing them roughly around my wrists. I felt the pull on my arm, but Taehyung tightened the strap and moved on to the next one. My heart was threatening to pound out of my chest, and my hormones?

Oh God, they were going crazy. No, I didn't have some weird sick fetish for this type of sex, but Taehyung wasn't the man that had been in my bed for the last week or so.

This man, I didn't know who he was. There was no softness in him, no forgiving demeanor.

This was the Mafia boss he had warned me about.

When he pulled out the knife, my pulse stuttered. Was he going to gut me right here?

His face was hard as he brought the knife up to my shirt and sliced through it, splitting the fabric in two. I forgot to breathe as he snapped my bra next, the cups falling to the side and exposing my breasts to him.

Instead of seeing the heat in his eyes, I saw nothing but fathomless depths of anger and my knees weakened. He wasn't going to let me enjoy this tonight.

Quickly he shredded the yoga pants I had, cutting them away from my body and slicing through my underwear like butter before putting the knife away. I couldn't cover myself nor could I even utter a noise as Taehyung strode over to the shelves and chose a toy. "You disobeyed me," he said in a slow voice, placing the toy on the seat so that he could strip off his coat. "Say it, Y/n."

I wetted my lips. "I disobeyed you."

"And you must be punished."

"And I must be punished," I said softly, the words thick on my tongue. The toy he had picked was like one of those rabbits with the rotating dildo and little feeler that was meant to torture my clit.

Oh God.

His brows knitted together before he pressed it to my core, the vibration causing me to attempt to move away. Taehyung's hand came behind my back and held me in place, increasing in intensity until I was panting from the impending orgasm. He wasn't touching me or kissing my body, his entire focus on using the toy that was in his hands, and I felt the disconnect immediately.

But there wasn't any disconnect with the way my body was reacting. The wetness between my legs was growing by the minute, my nipples puckered to stiff peaks, and I felt every nerve fiber in my body on edge for what was to come.

It was torture but also glorious.

When my orgasm hit, I screamed his name, writhing against the vibration on my sensitive clit, but Taehyung held me there, not letting up on the pressure. Soon I was sobbing his name, begging him to stop as my wrung-out body bucked against the torture.

He wasn't going to kill me with that knife. He was going to pleasure me to death.

I don't know how long he applied the vibrator to my poor body, but after an earth-shattering orgasm, he removed it and I heaved a breath, my body shaking. "Please," I begged as he walked back over to the shelves. "Please."