Chapter One

So this is my first chapter of my first 5SOS fanfic :) Please leave a comment and share it around if you enjoy it, thankyou! xx

--

I ran, I ran away from the person that was deciding if I lived or not. I was holding my little brother's hand so tightly to the point where he was crying because of the pain. My other hand was joined to Calum's, who was leading us out of the dodgy alleyway.

'I'll get you!' The man yelled from behind us.

'Beau, I know this is very scary, but you have to run. He's a bad guy with a gun, and we have to run far away from him, okay?' I said to my seven year old brother while running.

'I'm running, Bella. But i'm getting tired. I can't run anymore.' He said, starting to slow down.

'You have to run, please!' I said, I was getting frustrated. Calum yanked my hand forward and my hand tore from Beau's.

'No! Stop, Calum!' I shouted, but Calum kept on running, not letting go of my hand. The man was a few meters from Beau, who was lying on the floor having trouble breathing. He was an asthmatic and didn't have his puffer on him.

'Calum! Let go of me! We need to go back for Beau.' I punched his shoulders and screamed at him.

'Say goodbye to your sister.' The man crouched down next to Beau, slowly pulling the gun to his stomach.

'Bye, Bella.' Beau looked up to me with frightened eyes, smiling at me one last time.

'No! Don't you dare! Shoot me instead, please!' I screamed, tearing Calum's long fingers from my wrist. I ran towards Beau, but I was too late. The sound of the trigger being pulled and the bullet being fired made me fall to my knees. Right infront of me, was my little brother with a bullet in his stomach.

'No! I hate you so much!' I screamed to the man. Calum's arms wrapped around me and pulled me to my feet.

'Bella, we have to get out of here before he shoots us.' He dragged me around the corner and out of sight of the shooter.

'I'm sorry.' He said, looking into my eyes.

'We could of saved him, we could have gone back.' I cried, pushing my tightened fists weakly into his chest. I fell to the ground, my arms wrapped tightly around my knees as if I would fall apart any second.

'One of us would have been shot Bella, I couldn't live with that. I'm sorry about your brother.' Calum said, pulling me up off the ground and embracing me in a hug. I tried squirming out of his grip but it didn't work.

'I hate you so much.' I cried.

'I know.' He said sadly.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned his head towards the road, so I made a run for it. I was running back to my brother, to see if I could help him.

'Beau!' I screamed, running up to his lifeless body and grabbing his hand. The man was right next to me, putting another bullet in his gun.

'Shoot me, but don't shoot him again.' I screamed at him. 'Do it, dad. Shoot your own daughter. At least I love your son more than you ever have.' I yelled at him with tears running down my cheeks. I saw Beau's bloody chest rise and he started to cough.

'Beau?' I asked, pushing his hair out of his face. My tears were dropping onto his face and I quickly wiped them off.

'It hurts.' He whispered.

'I know, i'm going to help you okay. You're going to get better.' I said to him, trying to convince myself at the same time that it was the truth. I heard the sound of the gun click into place and looked up into my father's crazed eyes. He sickly smiled at me, and raised his gun for the second time. He pointed it straight over Beau's heart and went to shoot it, but not before I pushed his arm away. He pulled the trigger, causing the bullet to go through my thigh. I screamed out in pain.

'I hate you!' I yelled to my dad. He stood up and walked down the alleyway, not even looking back once.

'Beau, stay with me please.' I said, finding his hand and holding onto it tightly.

'Bella? Beau?' I heard Calum's voice shout and the sound of him rushing over to us. I could feel the blood pouring out from my leg, making me weaker by the second. I was lying on my back with my eyes closed, next to Beau.

'Beau, I love you okay. Don't ever forget that. Mum loves you too, she may not show it sometimes, but she really does.' I said through my tears.

'Bella, i've called an ambulance, but I don't know how long it will take.' Calum said, stripping of his shirt and tearing it into pieces, making a tourniquet for my leg. He tied it tightly around my thigh which would help stop the bleeding. He moved over to Beau and tied one around his stomach. The cloth soaked up with blood right away.

'Thanks for being a good sister Bella.' Beau coughed and took his last breath.

'No! Please, don't leave me! Calum, do something, please.' I cried.

'I can't! I don't know what to do.' He looked at me with saddened eyes, grabbing my hand and rubbing the back of it with his thumb, trying to calm me down.

'Help him!' I screamed. 'Beau! Wake up, please.' I shouted, tears, blood and sweat pouring out.

'He's gone, Bel.' Calum said, letting a tear fall from his eye. The loss of blood made everything turn dark and fuzzy.

'Calum, please, do something. Beau!' I screamed so loudly, before passing out.