Chapter Seventeen

*Calum's POV*

'What do you mean she just walked off?' Luke puffed.

'She just walked off.' I said, recalling the memory of Bella walking out of the elevator with Sophia.

'So you didn't even go after her?' He asked, and I shook my head.

'As easy as that, you just let her walk out on you again? Calum, this isn't just a relationship. You're in love dude, it's pretty obvious. You have a daughter that will be growing up without a dad if you don't go find Bel. It's your choice.' He said.

'I don't know where to find her though, that's the problem.' I mumbled, realising I might of just let her walk out on me again.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the hotel phone ringing.

'Mr Hood. I've got a girl here by the name Bella Stevens who would like to see you but I don't know if she's not a fan or not. Is she welcome?' He asked.

'Send her up.' I grinned, and placed the phone back down. I quickly chucked a shirt on and raced to the door. A few seconds later and there was a faint knock on the door. I swung it open to reveal Bella, standing there in her tights and jumper.

'Come in.' I said, moving to the side to let her in. She came inside and placed her hand bag on the seat next to the couch and waited for me to take a seat before she followed.

'So, how long are you in perth for?' She asked.

'Two more nights and them we're off to Adelaide.' I said. She thought about this for a second and played with the lace of her shoe.

'I swear you're the loudest person in the morning Calum, why are you even awake?' I heard Ashton say just as he turned the corner and into the loung room, in nothing but his jocks.

'Bella, hi!' He said awkwardly.

'Hey Ashton.' She laughed.

'Uh, i'll be right back.' He said as he looked down at his jocks and disappeared around the corner.

'Where's Sophia?' I asked.

'She's at my friend's house.' She said, her hazel eyes staring out to the rest of the city. There was a few moments of silence before Luke walked into the room.

'Can I borrow your hair gel, I've lost mine.' He said from the door while wiping his eyes free from sleep.

'Yeah sure.' Calum said, going into his bathroom in search of his hair gel.

'It's a beatuiful view, isn't it.' I sighed, taking another look out the window. From the corner of my eye I saw Luke jump a little but steadied himself a few moments later.

'Bella?' He yelled, coming over to me for a hug.

'In the flesh.' I grinned.

'I thought you wouldn't come back, I thought you were over Calum.' He frowned.

'What makes you think that?' I asked.

'Well you did run away from us and we didn't hear from you until yesterday. I just assumed that you decided to move on with your life instead of hanging around four teenage idiots.' He explained. 'Calum obviously took it the worst out of all of us, nothing would cheer him up, not even pizza or fifa. We didn't know what to do, Bella. We didn't know if you were dead, we didn't know if you were on the other side of the world, we didn't know if you were just living around the corner the whole time. We didn't know when we were going to see you.' He sighed.

'I don't know why I did it, I just needed to have break because Calum was being a dickhead. I came here, I made a few friends, I even got myself a boyfriend but it wasn't the same as it was with Calum, so I ended it. I really did love him. I'm just scared Luke, i'm scared that he won't have enough time for Sophia and I because he will be touring all the time and practising and recording, I really don't know.' I said.