Chapter Nineteen - Final Chapter

*Calum's POV*

I woke up with Bella sleeping peacefully in my arms, Sophia on another materess next to us, and the other boys were still asleep, sprawled out over the couches. I stayed like that for a few more minutes, trying to go back to sleep, but I couldn't so I grabbed my phone from beside me. I took a few photos of Bella and me together and uploaded them to instagram.

'Reunited with Bel again #mylove <3'

I then decided to check twitter and the fans were going crazy over the photos. I smiled to myself and replied to a few people, then logged off. Sophia woke up and I told her to be quiet. I gently untangled Bella's arms and got off the matteress. I checked the time to see it was just after lunch and Soph and I were starving. I wrote a quick note and placed it on the bench.

'Just gone out for lunch with Soph, be home soon. Cal xx'

I jumped in the car with Sophia and headed towards maccas.

'What do you want?' I asked her once we were inside.

'A nuggets happy meal.' She smiled. Once we got our meals, we crossed the road to the river, sat down on the grass and started eating our lunch. We finished our food and started playing together in the freezing water. I took heaps of photos of us and after a few more hours we headed back home.

'Hey guys!' I yelled into the house.

'Mummy we're home.' Sophia shouted. We walked into the lounge room and found them eating the leftover pizza and watching TV.

'Hey princess.' Bella said as her face lit up and she scooped Sophia up in her arms.

'What did you guys have for lunch?' She asked.

'Maccas.' Sophia grinned.

'Yummy.' Bella grinned back. 'Go say hello to your uncles.' She set Sophia down and ran over to the boys. Michael picked Sophia up and spun her around which made her scream and laugh.

'Thanks for that.' Bella smiled at me.

'No worries.' I smiled back and quickly hugged her. Sophia ran over to Monique and said hello to her.

BELLA'S POV

Throughout the rest of the day we played with Sophia and watched TV, it was such a lazy day. Later on that night, Monique went back to her parents house and Calum, Sophia and I went to bed. We were sharing the biggest bedroom in the house and Sophia had her own bed. I turned the lights off and jumped into bed, then cuddled up to Calum.

'I love you so much, you know that?' He mumbled into my neck. I nodded slightly and sighed.

'What are we Calum?' I asked the question that's been bugging me for days.

'Well i'd like to call you my girlfriend if that's okay with you.' I felt him smile next to me.

'That's perfectly fine with me.' I also smiled and snuggled into him even more just before drifting off into sleep.

I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon, eggs and toast filling the room. I was still wrapped up in Calum's arms so it must of been one of the boys cooking. I carefully slipped out of his grip and walked into the kitchen to see Ashton by the stove and Sophia watching TV.

'Morning.' I yawned.

'Good morning Bel, how many eggs?' He asked.

'Just one thanks.' I said as he handed me a plate with bacon, toast, and then added an egg.

I quickly woke up all of the others and we sat down at the table and ate our breakfast.

'So what are we doing today?' I asked.