Chapter Eleven

*2 weeks later*

'Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Isabella, happy birthday to you.' The boys voices woke me up.

'Thanks guys.' I laughed and sat up in my bed.

'Open mine first.' Luke grinned, handing me a small present wrapped in cheetah print wrapping paper. I tore the paper open to reveal a small navy blue box. I opened the box and there was a silver necklace with my name written on it and two silver earings next to it.

'It's beautiful, thankyou so much.' I said, hugging Luke.

'Mine next!' Ash said. He handed me a average sized present. I opened to find a dress I wanted other day but didn't have enough money to buy it.

'Oh my god, thankyou!' I said, folding the dress back up and hugging Ashton. Michael slid be a box wrapped in the cutest zoo animal paper. I lifted the lid off the box to see a pair of black wedges that i've been wanting forever.

'How did you know?' I asked, trying them on. 'It's the right size and everything!' I said.

'You never stop talking about them and to get the size I took a look at one of your other shoes that was left laying around here somewhere.' Michael smiled.

'Come here, you.' I squeezed him tightly and smiled.

'You didn't have to.' I said to the boys.

'We haven't finished yet.' Ashton said. Calum handed me a small card and a tiny box. I went to open the card first, but Calum stopped me and made me open the box. I opened it to see a silver ring with the tiniest ingraving on the inside. 'Love you forever & always,

'It's a promise ring.' He smiled. I slid the ring on and adored it.

'It's perfect.' I whispered.

'Now open the card.' He smiled, pointing to the pink envelope. I opened it and a small piece of paper fell out. It was a gift voucher for one of the best retaurants in London.

'The Crown? You bought me a gift voucher for the one and only Crown?' I asked, jumping up and down excitedly.

'Yes, i'm taking you out for dinner tonight with the boys.' Calum said.

'Thanks so much guys.' I grinned.

'This has been the best birthday.' I smiled. We were at the Crown, getting many looks from adults because we were teenagers at the nicest restaurant. I stuck my fork into my grilled salmon steak and cut a small piece.

'This is the best food i've ever tasted.' I moaned.

'I'm full, but this food is just too good.' Michael said, shoving another spoonful of spaghetti bolognase into his mouth.

'I'm so going to pay for this when I go to the gym tomorrow.' Luke groaned.

Twenty minutes later and our plates looked like they had been licked clean.

'Looks like you all enjoyed that.' The waitress laughed quietly while collecting our plates.

'We did, thankyou very much.' I said and the young lady smiled.

'Over here for a holiday?' She asked, picking up on my Australian accent.

'Sort of, we're going to be living here for a few months but haven't got a return ticket yet.' I said.

'London is a very nice city.' Ashton said and the other boys agreed.

'Everything about it's so beautiful, the people, the buildings, the houses, the parks, even the name.' I laughed.

'Funny you say that, my name is London.' She grinned, pointing to her name badge. We had a good laugh as she collected the last of our plates.

'Thankyou again!' I said as she smiled and walked back to the kitchen. I stood up and walked over to the till to pay the bill.

'Table twelve thanks.' I smiled at the quite attractive young waiter.

'That comes to a total of one hundred and eleven pounds thankyou.' I handed him my gift voucher which was worth one hundred pounds and an extra eleven pounds i had with me.

'Here for a special occasion or just out for dinner?' He asked, pulling my change out of the till.

'Yeah, it's my birthday tonight.' I smiled.

'We have this deal where if it's your birthday and you're under fifty, your age is taken off the bill. So how old are you?' He asked.

'Seventeen.' I replied.

'So that comes to ninety four pounds.' He said, handing me back some money.

'Thankyou.' I grabbed the change and returned to my seat.

'That guy better have not been chatting you up.' Michael joked.

'Yeah, especially the way you look tonight.' Ashton said.

'You look gorgeous Bella.' Luke smiled.

'Oh you guys!' I blushed.

'It's true, you do look quite incredible, just like always.' Calum said, kissing the top of my forehead. I heard a camera click and a bright flash go off from what looked like Ashton's phone. A few seconds later my phone beeped, letting me know I had a notification. It was from instagram to let me know Ashton tagged me in a picture. I quickly checked it out to see Cal kissing my forehead and the caption was titled 'Cute birthday kisses for the birthday girl, happy 17th Bella xx @BellaBoo @CalumHood' I smiled down at my phone, screenshotted it and then set it as my screensaver. We walked out of the restaurant and made our way home.

'Thanks for an amazing birthday guys.' I smiled, hugging each of the boys before I went to bed.

'Goodnight!' I called out before closing my door. I had a quick shower and changed into pyjamas.

Soon afterwards Calum climbed into bed, and then we then fell asleep to the peaceful sound of the silent house.

I haven't had a nightmare about Beau since we've been in Australia, which is really good considering we've been in London for two months already. But for some silly reason I was awake at four in the morning running to the toilet with my hand clasped over my mouth. I sat on the cold tiles with my head hovering above the bowl for the next fifteen minutes. After I knew everything that was in my stomach had been thrown up into the toilet, I rinsed my mouth out.

'Bella, what's wrong?' I heard Calum's sleepy voice from beside me.

Don't worry, go back to sleep. I'll be there in a sec.' I said, putting some toothpaste onto my toothbrush.

'Was it something you ate?' He asked.

'I don't know.' I said, continuing to brush my teeth. I checked the clock to see it was already 4:30am. I put my toothbrush away and climbed back into bed with Calum. He placed his arms around my waist and rested his head next to mine.

'I love you.' I whispered.

'And I love you too.' He whispered back.

'Maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much dinner last night, my top feels like it's about to split at the seams any second.' I said.

'Whatever.' Calum laughed.