Chapter Eight

*Next day*

'Are you coming to our show tonight?' Calum asked with hopeful eyes.

'Of course.' I smiled.

'Okay, well the van is going to be here in about an hour, so yeah.' He said. 'I'm going for a shower.' He said as he walked towards his bathroom.

'I was going to have one, but that's okay.' I said.

'Why don't you just save water and have one with me?' He suggested from the bathroom. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to my clothes to pick an outfit.

I had the choice between my 5 Seconds Of Summer t-shirt and some denim shorts or a nice, blue dress I bought the other day.

'Calum! Should I wear my 5SOS shirt or a dress?' I yelled into the bathroom.

'Dress!' He yelled back. I slipped the dress on to see how it looked.

'Hey Bella.' Calum's sister said, walking into the room.

'Holy shit you scared me!' I laughed. 'I need your advice.' I said. 'Dress or that?' I said, pointing to my shirt and shorts.

'Dress for sure.' She nodded. 'I have to go now though, I was just popping in to grab a few things and then i'm off again to my friends house, say hi to Calum for me!' She said, walking out of the room. After Calum got out of the shower I hopped in and got changed into my dress, did my hair and make-up and put on my shoes.

-

'Nervous?' I asked the boys. They were a minute from going on stage to the biggest crowd they had yet.

'Yeah, we'll be fine though.' Luke smiled.

'Boys get ready, you're on in half a minute.' One of the backstage crew members said.

'Goodluck.' I said, hugging them all and saving Calum for last.

'Love you.' I pecked him on the lips.

'Love you too.' He smiled, walking over to the side of the stage with the other boys. Halfway through they came backstage for a quick drink break for a minute.

'Come on.' Calum said, grabbing my hand.

'What?' I asked, confusion clear in my voice.

'You're coming on stage with me.' He said.

'No, i'm staying here.' I said.

'Bella, hurry up, the crowd's waiting.' Michael said.

'Then you go out there!' I said.

'Please, I prepared something special just for you.' Calum begged me.

'Fine.' I said, grabbing my crutches and walking on stage. Calum bought out a chair I could sit on.

'Hello again everyone.' Calum greeted the crowd. 'As most of you probably know, this is my girlfriend of nearly four years, Bella. I'd just like to dedicate a song to her because she means the world to me.' Calum said, looking over to me with his adorable smile. I took a seat on the chair as he started strumming the guitar and singing. He was singing Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. The crowd sung along and were slowly waving their arms in the air from side to side.

'Oh, give me love.' He sung the last line with such meaning. He placed his guitar on the stand and came over to me and pulled me off my chair.

'I love you.' He whispered.

'I love you too.' I whispered back and smiled. He quickly kissed me, waved to the crowd and took me back to the backstage area.

'Thankyou.' I said, just as he walked on stage. I thought he didn't hear me, but I knew he did as he turned to me and shot me his adorable smile from the stage.

--

The next night, Calum, his family and I were having dinner at the table.

'I have some news.' Calum said, placing his knife and fork down beside his plate.

'Good or bad?' His mother asked.

'Both, I guess.' He mumbled. 'Adam suggested the boys and I move to London for half a year.' He said.

'What?' I asked. I hadn't heard anything about this.

'He said we'd be able to produce an album over there and write with some incredible artists, it's a great oppurtunity.' He said.

'I don't know Calum. London is on the other side of the world.' His mum said.

'I know.' He said. 'Michael's and Luke's parents have already said yes, so it's just up to Ash and I.'

'What about me?' I asked, I sounded completely rude and selfish, but Calum was all I had left.

'I don't know, darl.' He said, holding his gaze on me for a few seconds.

'I'm full, thankyou.' I said harshly, pushing my plate away from me and stomped as fast as I could on my broken ankle up to mine and Calum's room. I pulled my headphones out, plugged them into my phone, layed on Calum's bed and stared at the blank wall.

'Bel, it's not a definite yet, and you might be able to come with us.' I heard Calum over my music from beside me.

'When were you looking at moving?' I asked.

'Next month, I know it's short notice, but the sooner the better.' He shrugged.

'And you said I might be able to come with you?' I asked.

'Maybe, i'll check with Adam.' Calum said.

'I'd be able to pay, mum left ten grand in my bank.' I said.

'I don't think i'd be able to leave you here, but I don't want to let the boys down.' He said.

'It's fine.' I mumbled.