Chapter Four

'Bella, wake up.' I heard a whisper from beside me. 'Bella Boo.' Calum laughed. 'Isabella Stevens.' He called.

'You know I hate it when people call me by my full name.' I mumbled into the pillow.

'I could have waken you up by jumping on you or throwing you off the bed.' He said.

'You wouldn't.' I replied, ditching a pillow at his face.

'I would.' He smirked, pushing my body off the bed and onto the floor.

'Ow!' I screamed, hitting my head on the floor. I pretended to be really hurt, even though I was it wasn't that bad.

'Bella?! Oh god, I'm so sorry.' Calum apologised, jumping off the bed and onto the floor next to me.

'Are you alright?' He laughed, bending down so he could see my face. 'Jesus Christ Bella! You're bleeding!' He yelled, rolling me over onto my back. I stiffled a laugh while he grabbed some tissues from next to my bed. He wiped by face with the tissues and suprisingly there was blood on them.

'Are you awake?' He asked, and I gave him no response. 'Shit, what did I do.' He growled him self. He picked me up, put my head over his shoulder and wrapped my legs around his waist like a baby.

'I'm taking you to the hospital.' He said, going to walk down the stairs.

'Boo!' I yelled, putting my face infront of his.

'You're okay!' He smiled.

'Of course I am, I have been the whole time.' I laughed.

'But you're bleeding.' He was confused.

'I'm fine.' I said, wiping my head.

'You sure?' He said, setting me down, but he lost balance and slipped on the step. We fell down four stairs and landed ontop of each other.

'As much as this hurts, I wouldn't mind staying here.' He winked at me.

'Shut up, Mr. Hood.' I said, quickly standing up.

'Not even going to help me up are you?' He asked.

'Not when you called me by my full name, pushed me off my bed, and caused me to bleed.' I said, walking into my bathroom to clean my self up.

I looked in the mirror and washed my face like I did earlier this morning. I pulled my head out of the sink and dried my face with my towel. Calum was leaning on the doorframe, watching me with curious eyes. I jumped, having a sense of deja vu from this morning.

'What?' He asked.

'Nothing.' I said, pulling my rugby shorts and black tshirt out of my draws. I walked back into my bathroom, quickly got changed and tied my hair up into a bun.

'Don't mind me looking like this, today is a lazy day for me.' I said, jumping back on my bed. 'And for you, today is the day you get to spend some time with your family.' I said, poking Calum in the stomach.

'Fine, but call me if you need anything.' He said, giving me a quick kiss and walking back to his house, which was only a few streets away.

Of course Mum was working, and I was home alone for the first time since Beau died. I decided I should pack up all of his clothes and toys, so that's how I spent the rest of my day.

By 4pm I was finished, and his room only held his bed in it. I sat down on it, looking at everything I just packed up. His toy cars, his favourite PS3 games, his everything. I'd ask Mum what to do with it once she got home. I walked out of his room, closing his door behind me. I wiped the tears off my face and went back into my room. I checked my phone to see two new messages, one from Calum and one from Mum.

'Hope you're fine, call me if you need me, love you xx' Calum's read.

'Yeah I'm fine thanks, Mum should be home soon, love you too xx' I quickly replied.

'There's leftova dinnr in da frdge, help urself and tell cal to grab sum 2, Im staying at a friends house tnight, b hm in da mornin, luv u xox' Mum's read.

'Yeah no worries x' I replied. I turned the TV on in my room and climbed back into bed after I had my dinner and cleaned the house.

It was only 7:30pm, but I was already tired. Halfway through the movie I fell asleep.

--

At 3:30am I searched the bed for Calum's warm hand that usually comforts me at this time in the morning, but my bed was empty. Then I remembered that he had stayed at his house for the first time this month.

'I miss you already xx' I texted Calum. Five minutes later and I heard the sound of knocking on my balcony door. It could only be one person at this time of the morning, Calum. I got out of bed and opened the door for him. He climbs the tree next to my window and climbs in through that.

'Are you alright?' He asked.

'Yeah, fine.' I said. 'You didn't have to come over. You're meant to be at your house with your family, Calum.' I said, getting back into bed.

'I wanted to come over and I couldn't sleep because I was so worried about you.' He said, getting into bed with me.

'Thankyou.' I mumbled, falling back into a deep sleep.

-

I stretched my arms and went to roll over the other side of the bed but there was someone there. I opened my eyes to see Calum sleeping peacefully next to me, remembering that he came over in the early hours of the morning. I crawled into a ball and smiled at my boyfriend, watching him snore every now and then. His sleep eyes slowly opened and his mouth turned into a small smile.

'Morning.' I said.

'Morning, how long have you been awake for?' He asked, slowly rubbing his eyes.

'Only a few minutes, but you're cute when you sleep.' I said. 'How was your sleep in your own bed?' I asked.

'Great, but it could have been way better with you in it with me.' Calum winked.

'Cal, you've been awake for two minutes and you're already thinking things!' I laughed loudly. He just closed his eyes and smiled.

'I have band practice today.' He said.

'Don't you have a tour coming up soon?' I asked.

'Yeah, we leave on Thursday.' Calum said.

'So in a week.' I said.

'Yeah. We're going to Brisbane first, then down to Melbourne, then across to Adelaide, to Perth and then a show here in Sydney.' He replied.

'We'll be back in a week and a half.' He said. 'You'll be fine.' He smiled.

Calum headed off to band practice and I made myself some lunch and watched some TV.