Chapter 1

"Yo, Omi!"

"Yo, Omi!"

"Hey, Hiromi."

That's Karasuma Hiromi the youngest of the triplets, the older brother of the only girl in their family.

"I'm older than you Hiromi, shouldn't you be calling me aniki?" I asked him with one of my eyebrows raised.

"Nah, not used to calling you with anything, besides you don't even care." He told me while waving his arms around

"Are you going to visit Shinichiro?" He asked me and I just hummed as an answer.

"Cool, I'll tag along then." He said and we both went on our way to Shinichiro's shop.

While on the way the shop a shout could be heard on the distance.

"Ni-san!!" Someone shouted then all of a sudden Hiromi fell down with someone on top of him.

"Damn it, (Y/N), I told you to stop doing that!" Hiromo shouted at the girl.

"Our older brothers are looking for you." The girl who I just learned the named is said to him and Hiromi just nodded his head.

She then turned to look at me and suddenly bowed down

"Hello, I'm Karasuma (Y/N) and I'm five years old, nice to meet you." She introduced herself to me.

"Ahh yeah, I'm Akashi Takeomi and I'm 23, nice to meet you too, I guess." I introduced msyelf while looking confused.

"I didn't know you have a younger sister, Hiromi." I told him and he just shrugged.

"You didn't asked." He responded.

"And how many times have I told you, not to go out when you're alone, what if something bad happened to you." He scolded her while taking her hand and we three all walked to Shinichiro's shop.

—————————————————————

That was 12 years ago, when I first met her.

The girl, I suddenly gained feelings for.

"Aniki?" A voiced suddenly called out to me, the voice I would love to hear everday.

"(Y/N) what is it?" I asked her while turning around to look at her.

'Still beautiful as ever.' I thought to myself once I fully saw her.

"Your phone's been ringing for 5 minutes now." She told me while handing me my phone.

I grabbed the phone from her hand and look at the caller, after seeing who the caller is, I immediately went and answer it, standing up and walking somewhere privately, I gave a hand gesture to (Y/N) telling her I'm answering the call and she just nodded, understanding that it's important.