Chapter 11

After the two talk, they just lay on the bed, hugging each other, enjoying each others warmth, but they both know, that what they are doing is wrong.

"(Y/N)." Takeomi called her name, making the said the girl look up at him.

(Y/N) hummed in response and continued to lay her head down on Takeomi's chest.

Takeomi is still finding words to tell her something, but he couldn't.

"It's nothing, I forgot what I was supposed to say to you." 'It's for the best right now, I don't want this end.'

Takeomi hugged (y/n) tighter, placing a soft kiss on her head, rubbing her back up and down with his left hand.

The two enjoying the comfortable silence, nothing but the two of them and the silence engulfing them.

'I wish it would be like this forever.'

'I miss this, just me and you together, in comfortable silence.'

Two different thoughts, but have the both of them in each others mind.

Shinichiro's in his house, holding his phone to his ear.

"(Y/N), come on, pick your phone." Shinichiro said, worry written all over his face.

Shinichiro is in the dining room, it's night time already.

Dressed in semi formal attire, hair styled neatly and cleanly.

Looking at the table, two plates were neatly placed, food on it, a candle in the middle.

Shinichiro took a sit, looking defeated.

"I thought you wouldn't forget and yet you did." Shinichiro said to himself leaning his head down on the table crying.