Chapter 5

A week had passed and I still have no ideo on what's happening

I have Senju and Sanzu to tell me things that I have forgotten while getting teased also.

"Aniki~~~~"

"Oh, (Y/N), what are you doing here?"

"I bought food, duh." She said while rolling her eyes.

She took a sit beside and took out the food from the plastic.

"Senju told me that you've been asking her and Haru about things that you clearly forgot." She started and I just look away because of how embarrassing it was.

"My mind is been in a daze, so I was just asking them about some things." I told back and picked up a mochi.

"You can ask me things too you know, some of the things that Senju told are some things that she can't even understand and asking Sanzu about it will just be, like asking, a crazy person who just escape the asylum." She said while chuckling and getting a dango.

"I could but don't wanna trouble you, just as everyone said, you'll be going back to Korea for your studies alongside Chiyo, so I mifht as well not ask you about things."

"And as I said, I do online classes most of the time and I go back to Korea if there's an event at school." She retorted back at me while pointing the stick at me.

"You've been really weird ever since that day, Omi. You've been all over the place, acting up like you don't know anything, being clueless in everything. You even glared at Shinichiro. Why is that?"

"I... I don't know, am I really acting differently? If so, what am I like?" I asked her.

"You really changed, you've never really care about anything, just your siblings and mine, you care for the others yeah, but not as much as you care for us," She told me. "You also don't even care if Shinichiro is getting close to me, the only ones who did are oldest triplets."

*ding*

Her phone chimed signaling someone texted her.

She took it and went to text back the person.

"I have to go, Omi." She said while standing up and started heading towards the door.

I followed her and before she cohld even open the door, I went and hug her from behind.

"What are you doing?" She asked me and I said nothing, I don't even plan on letting go.

—————————————————————

(Y/N)'s POV

"What are you doing?" I asked him, shocked at the sudden hug.

'Why is he doing this?' I thought to myself while feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

He didn't respond from my question and just kept hugging me.

I turn around and hugged him back, snuggling to his chest feeling his warmth.

"Omi, I have to go, a friend of mine is waitng for me at the park." I told him while looking up.

"Just a few more seconds." He said while looking down at me.

That face of his, it's something I could never forget, but why did he do that to me?

A few minutes have passed and he broke the hug.

"I'll go now, Omi." I told him and opened the door.

"Bye."

"Hmmm, bye, take care." He said.

I went out of the house and made my to the gate.

Once I'm few blocks away from their household, I broke down.

Crying my hearts out.

"Why are you suddenly doing this to me? After you told me you love me and then all of a sudden set me up with Shinichiro. Just why are you doing this all of a sudden? Why are you so hard to forget?" I told myself then all of a sudden someone hugged me.

"Shhh, let it all out, just let it out, I'm here for you." The person said, I looked to my side to see who it was and to my surprised it's the one and only Sano Shinichiro.

"Shin..." I called out to him and decided to hugged him back.

We stood up from the ground and continue hugging each other.

After a minute if crying, just small sobs from are heard.

"You okay now?" Shinichiro asked me while wiping the tears in my eyes.

I nodded and give him a smile.

"You want to go to home or at my place first?" He asked me while holding my hand and rubbing circle at the back using his thumb.

"Your place." I told him and we went on our way to his.

He lives alone actually, he moved out at his grandpa's place a year ago, he lives in a modern house, not too big and not too small, just peefect for him to live in.

His place is also near his bike shop, so it isn't a hassle for him to travel far.

—————————————————————

Hello~~~~~~~

Hope you guys have a great day.

Byeeee~~~~~~