Chapter 8

"Omi." A voiced called out to me. I looked to the door to see who it was, and to my surprised, its (y/n)'s older brother, Hiromi.

"Hiromi, what brings you here?" I asked him while sitting up on my bed.

Hiromi went in and closed the door, he went and took a sit beside me.

"I was calling out to you from downstairs but you didn't even answered, so I went up here to your room," He said while laying down with both his arms behind his head. "It's odd seeing you being all worried and stuff, you know? It's like, you're a different person."

I hummed in response.

"You're really weird, no offense." He told me.

"None taken." I told back. "So what really brings you here? I'm pretty sure it's not just to insult me."

"Let's talk about you and my one and only baby sister."

"What about me and (y/n)?" I questioned him.

"You," He began. "You started becoming concern for her all of a sudden, whenever she and Shinichiro are talking or just those two being close in general."

"Did you know that (y/n) and Shinichiro are dating?" I asked him.

I'm looking at him like I'm expecting him to say that I'm joking or playing around but the look that he gave me says so, otherwise.

"Everyone does, you are the sole reason on as to why those two are dating each other." He answered while heaving a sigh. "That's what I'm here for in the first place, Takeomi."

Hiromi stood up from the bed and turn to look at me.

"Stop interfering from their relationship, I know you're concerned and all but stop. You gave (y/n) away to Shinichiro even when you, yourself and everyone from our siblings know that there is something going on between you and my sister."

He told me and started walking for the door opening and bidding goodbye.

After Hiromi left, I was still in my bed, I went to lay back down.

I started thinking on to what Hiromi told me, it got me thinking a lot of things.

But what he told me before he left was what got me more stucked in my head more.

"I told you before but you didn't listen, you'll regret ever giving her away, and now, look at you, not only are you regretting what you did but you're also interfering by showing your concern face and acting like you care, where's that care and concern when you just throw (y/n) away like she meant nothing to you?"