Chapter 2

A week had passed since I last went and visit the Karasuma Household

I'm hanging out with the triplets at Hiroto's restaurant.

"Still can't believe that (y/n) and Chiyo both got accused for something they both didn't do." Hiroki said while swirling his glass of wine.

"Still dumbfounded on that one actually, just why would they even accused the two for something so ridiculously ridiculous." Hiroto said while cleaning the table.

"I know right, like why?" Hiromi said. "And accusing them for stealing money? Bitch, we own a bunch of restaurants, hotels, bars and we even have our own private island where we guys go and have a vacation." He added while playing on his psp. (Kenma is that you?)

"You're right on that one Hiromi, you guys are born in a very wealthy family, so why would the younger twins steal money, when they could buy the whole school." I said back to them while puffing out a smoke.

The four of us are talking about this one group of students in the school where the two youngest of the siblings study.

(Y/N) and Chiyo both got accused of stealing money from the said group.

The Karasuma Family is a very wealthy family even back in the 18th century, so accusing them for stealing is just a big joke cause this guys, they won't fucking hesitate to make your family poor in an instant. (Now I'm simping for this family, can I be a part of it?)

"(Y/N) and Chiyo both have a good comeback on that accusation though, since they got called in the dean's office," Hiroto stated and we all listened in what he is about to say. "They literally took out their wallets and showed their black cards and the groups of students that accused them suddenly turned pale, it was so funny that I have it recorded on my phone." He told us and we all laugh at what he said cause that was really embarrassing. The second hand embarassment.

Try accusing them for stealing money, they'll just slap their black cards right infront of your faces. (A bunch of sugar daddies and sugar mommy.)

"Send the video on the gc, I wanna watch it and I'm pretty sure the other three wanna see it too." Exclaimed Hiroki while fishing out his phone from his pocket.

Me and Hiromi also agreed with what he said since I also want to see those dumb brats reactions.

After a while of just talking and laughing, we all decided to go home.

I'm on my way home when my phone started ringing, looking at the caller ID, I went and answer it. (Don't call or text while driving, in this one, the call is like on bluetooth that's connected on the car, so it's safe, but still no calling or texting while driving, safety always comes first.)

"(Y/N) what is it?"

"I'm outside your place, are you going to be here soon?"

"I'll be there in a bit, just a few minutes and I'll be there."

"Okay, I have food with me also."

"You can go inside, you know, you have the spare key after all."

"I took my other bag, so I don't have the key to your place."

"I see, then wait for me to arrive, I'll be there quickly."

"Okay, drive safely, bye."

"Yeah, bye."

After the call, I went drove faster to reach my place.

Once there, I got out and locked the door, I went to the front door and saw her sitting down on the stairs while doing something on her phone.

"Hey." I called out to her and she looked up from her phone, she stood up and went to give me hug, I hugged her back of course, I'm not that cruel to just leave her hanging there.

"Well that was fast, we were just on a call not too long ago." She said while chuckling, I ruffled her hair while chuckling also.

"Don't wanna keep you waiting." I responded to her, we both went up to the door, as I took out the keys and insert it on the key hole, I looked at her and she's also looking at me.

"Let's go inside now." I said while opening the door for the both us, she went in first then I came in after while closing door.

——————— Time Skip ———————

The both of us are just sitting on the couch watching some randomly picked movie on netflix.

"Aniki."

"What is it?" I looked her when she called out to me.

"I love you."

What she said shocked me because this girl right here, I love her ever since.

"Do you love me too?"

"Yeah, I very much do, I love you very much." I told her back while giving her a hug and giving a soft kiss on her head.

"Promise me, you'll never leave me."

"I promise you that I'll never ever leave you, even if things gone wrong, I won't ever leave you."

"Thank you, Omi."

"You're welcome, Mochin."

—————————————————————

I know that the age gap is huge but bear with me please.

The AU version would come soon, so just one or so chapter, then the timeline would be different.

Bye~~~~~