Story Concept

Hello~~~~~

So the concept of the story might be very confusing since I'll be making like an AU of it, where in there is no gang related stuff just normal people with normal lives.

So, yes, Shinichiro would be alive, in the AU version of the story and yes, the rivals of Toman would be all friends and stuff.

The first part of the story that was posted is based on the actual birth year that Takeomi is born in which is 1980.

In the AU version of the story, Takeomi is born in 1996, same goes for Shinichiro.

In the first part of the story, it also mentioned the triplets name, which are Hiroki, Hiroto and Hiromi.

The triplets are all born in 1995, given as there are also other older siblings.

(Their birth year would still be the same in AU version of the story, so meaning, they're just older by a year on Takeomi.)

The two older brothers, the first twins of the family, the both of them are born in 1992.

(Them too.)

Given a lot of thoughts since I've been making up scenarios in my head about this.

Still confuse??

Yeah, me too, I'm confuse as fuck as well.

So in the AU version, as I mentioned Takeomi is born in 1996.

So the reader, which is you, is born in 2003.

I'm going to make the age gap a bit shorter than the actual one.

So in the AU version, you are only 7 years younger than Takeomi.

I did maths just for this, so please don't attack me.

It's hard enough on thinking what I would write for the story to make sense, imagine doing maths also just to make sure everything is right.

Bye and thanks for understanding also.