Chapter 3

"Ne, Aniki?"

"Ne, Aniki?"

"Hmmm, what is it, (Y/N)?"

"You love me right?"

"What's with the question?"

"Just answer it."

"I do, very much."

"I love you too."

—————————————————————

————— 4 Years Later —————

That was the last time I talked to her, now she's getting married to someone close to her age.

After that talk, I've never heard from her, all I know is she went to Paris to continue her studies.

And after that, she's back but she's getting married.

Today's the wedding and I don't plan on going even if I'm invited.

'Why did I even think she'll be with me?'

I stared out the big window on my office while puffing a smoke.

"Oi, Akashi."

"What is it, Ran?"

"You're not going to (Y/N)'s wedding?" He asked me while taking a sit on the couch

"No," I heaved a sigh. "It's not worth it."

"She'll be happy to see you though," He said. "You've been with her since she's a kid, she'll be glad to see you there at her wedding."

"I don't care." I stated and put the cigarette on the ash tray.

I stood up from my sit and went out leaving Ran inside my office

I'm just wandering around thinking about stuff, looking back on the memories.

She's already in her twenties while I'm in my forties.

We promised each other when she's still 19 and I'm 37

(I did math while thinking of the age gap and damn, 18 years of age gap is something alright)

Looking back, that promise was really silly that it's making laugh.

I've known (Y/N) since she was 5, I'm friends with her brothers. Known each other since highschool up until now.

Still can't forget that time when Shinichiro ask for her hand in marriage when she's clearly 3, dumbass literally get smacked in the head by her older brothers and got chased around by the triplets.

**ring** **ring**

"Hello?"

"Takeomi where are you? The weddings over and we're at the rececption center."

"Oh hey, Hiromi, I'm still at the office."

"So, you're not really going to come? (Y/N)'s been looking for you way before the wedding even starts."

"I'm busy, go and tell her that."

"Your such a douche, Omi."

"I know."

"Just call or text her, saying congrats to her. She's been trying to look happy, she really wants you to come. Well I got to go, getting called by Hiroki and Hiroto."

"Bye, Hiromi"

"Yeah, bye, Omi."

Then the call ended with Hiromi hanging up first

— sigh —

"Congratulations, Mrs. Watanabe (Y/N), you're no longer a Karasuma." I said to myself while looking at the sky

"Maybe, if I jump, this heartache of mine will fade away."

I'm at the rooftop when I got the call and looking down from the railings making me think of commiting suicide.

Suicide. (Y/N) talks about commiting suicide a lot of times, she even said she tried doing it a lot of times but it's always a fail since someone keeps coming and save her.

I started going over the railings, ready to jump while thinking of her.

I miss her, a lot.

I love her, a lot.

I want her.

I need her.

But, does she wants me or needs me just like back then, when I was still someone she loves?

Without any more thoughts, I let myself fall from the tall building.

Just thinking of her.

And only her.

My One and Only Love.

Karasuma (Y/N).

—————————————————————