Chapter 4

"Oi, aniki, wake up already

"Oi, aniki, wake up already." A soft voice said, I felt someone pushing me.

I opened my eyes and saw someone I never thought I'll be seeing again.

"I must be dreaming or something, I jumped out the roof and I'm pretty sure I'm dead." I said to myself.

"Huh? The fuck are you talking about, you're not dead and definitely not dreaming, so get up already." (Y/N) said to me while trying to lift me up from the ground.

"What year is it?" I asked her and she looked at me like I grew another head.

"You really are stupid, aniki," She said to me while taking a sit next to me on the grass. "It's 2021, you dumbass."

I blinked a couple of times and looked around.

It's different.

"How old am I?"

"You're only 25 and yet you're forgetting things, did sleeping on the ground did something to your brain?" She told me while looking somewhere or more like someone.

"Oi, Shinichiro san, we're over here!"

Once she said the name, I looked at the familiar person running towards us.

'Shin... he's alive.' I thought to myself.

"Geez, you guys are just here, the others are looking for the two of you for an hour now." Shinichiro said while bending down, must be because of all the running.

"Aniki fell asleep, that's why." (Y/N) said while glaring at me playfully.

"Leave me alone." I told them both and they just laugh at me.

"Well we better get going or else Romi san going to nag at us again." Shinichiro exclaimed.

Us three went on our way to a restaurant that seemed to be closed.

"Hiroto ni-san sure loves closing his restaurant whenever we hang out here."

"Yeah, weird really but there's nothing we could do about it."

"The two Haruchiyo's are causing a ruckus inside, I can hear their shouting all the way here."

"What's you two siblings being rowdy?"

"You should tell that to Izana and Mikey, Shinichiro san."

I was just listening to the two talking.

We finally arrived at the closed restaurant and went inside.

The people inside are just doing there own things.

Some are playing on their switch, some are just eating, some playing cards and the two Haruchiyo's are screaming.

A screaming contest??