Chapter 15

As the two Akashi siblings were left outside standing still with no reaction after the ambulance drove away with their now dead brother.

The Sano siblings were back home form the airport.

"Shin-nii, why didn't you go with Nee-san and Chiyo-nii?" The youngest Sano asked the oldest.

"Well, if I did go with them, who will take care of you, gramps and the two idiots? I couldn't just go and leave you guys here, what if something happened and I'm not there besides we have facetime, we can call them whenever we want, well not whenever just when (Y/N) or Chiyo are not busy." Shinichiro explained to Emma while patting her head, a soft smile on both there faces.

"I can take care of them myself Shinichiro." Grandpa Sano said coming out of the dining room, holding a cup of tea.

"Not happening gramps, you're old and wrinkly." Shinichiro teased his grandfather, earning him a kick on the knee from the said grandpa, Emma laughing at the silly antics both her grandpa and older brother just did in front of her.

"Shut it kid, why did (Y/N) even bother saying yes to you when you're here bullying your grandfather." Grandpa Sano exclaimed to himself in disbelief but in a joking way, earning an offended sigh from his first grandchild.

A call suddenly interrupted due to its loud ringing.

"Hold on a sec, Wakasa's calling me, if you'll excuse me." Shinichiro excused himself from his grandfather and younger sister, going outside to answer the call from his friend.

"Wakasa, hey, what is it?" Shinichiro greeted but the reply to him is wasn't what he expected to hear or to even believe in the first place. Dropping his phone in shocked, eyes widen in fear, tear threatening to fall down from his eyes, mouth agape in shock and hands trembling. He couldn't believe what he heard fro Wakasa.

'Takeomi? Dead? No way that he'll die.' Is what he thought.

Rushing to grabbed his keys from the key rack, he made his way to his garage to get in his bike and to go the hospital to see his friend one last time.

On the way to hospital, rushing and almost getting pulled up by a cop for going to fast and almost going through the red light. Rushing inside to ask where his room is, he made it to where Wakasa and Takeomi's younger siblings are.

"Where is he?" Is all what Shinichiro could say when he arrived.

"Dead." Haruhciyo replied with no emotions on his voice earning a nudge on the side by Wakasa telling him to stop.

Shinichiro could just look at the two siblings in pity, he went closer to the two siblings and engulfing both of them with a hug, Haruchiyo trying to escape the hug, his hatred for the older Sano growing bigger and bigger by every second his near him.

'It's all his fault that my brother died, if he didn't took a liking to (Y/N) nee-san, Aniki would still be alive.' Is what Haruchiyo thought to himself, still trying to break free from Shinichiro's hug. After breaking free from Shinichiro's grasp, what he said to older Sano shocked everyone.

"It's your fault that my older brother died!" Shouted Haruchiyo. "I WISH YOU DIED INSTEAD OF HIM!"

That was the last straw, Haruchiyo received a punch from Wakasa.

"Don't you dare blame Shinichiro for something he didn't do." Wakasa exclaimed still punching Haruchiyo.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT HIS FAULT? IF HE DIDN'T FELL IN LOVE WITH (Y/N) NEE-SAN THEN MY OLDER BROTHER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE AND HAPPY WITH HER!"

That one sentence stop Wakasa, his fist hanging in the air and Shinichiro frozen in place.

"If he just didn't fell in love with her then he would still be happy and alive." Haruchiyo whispered softly, whimpering, holding his hands to his chest, letting out a soft sob.

Wakasa got off of Haruchiyo, eyes blank, because he knows that what Haruchiyo said was true but he couldn't say it in front of Shinichiro, the person he solely respects and looked up to.