Chapter 19

A/N
"Normal font" - speaking in Japanese
"Italic font" - speaking in Korean

A/N"Normal font" - speaking in Japanese"Italic font" - speaking in Korean

"You're here again." A voice spoke behind the (h/c) haired girl, making her look behind. A ssoft smile plastered on her face once she saw her lover.

"Hey." She spoke out, patting on the ground, telling him to take a sit next to her, Shinichiro did as what she gestured, taking a seat on the ground next to her, wrapping his right arm around her shoulder, (Y/N) leaning her head on Shinichiro's shoulder.

Silence filled the air in a comforting form, soft breathing from the two was the only thing that could be heard, just the two of them, in front of Takeomi's gravestone.

After an hour of sitting down in silence the two decided to finally get up and go to a cafe.

"Go ahead and find us a seat, I'll order for the two of us and don't worry I won't forget your strawberry shortcake, strawberry mochi and also your (f/d)." Shinichiro said, smiling softly at her, making her nod her head and went to find a seat for the two of them.

Going to the seat in the back which is in a secluded area, (Y/N) took a seat and wait for Shinichiro.

A few minutes passed, Shinichiro came with a tray full of food on his hands.

"Let me help you with some of that Shin." (Y/N) said, taking some of the food from the tray, making the tray feel a bit lighter. "You sure ordered a lot of food Shin, are you sure you can finish some of this?"

"Don't look down on me, I can finish them all." Shinichiro told her, putting the food on the table, giving (Y/N) a goofy smile.

"Sure then Shin." She teased with a sly smile, making Shinichiro blushed from the way she looked at him.

"Stop teasing me." Shinichiro hiding his face on his arm, a huge blush can be seen on his making him looked like a tomato.

(Y/N) just laugh and eat her food, Shinichiro following suit.

"You sure are a messy eater Shin." (Y/N) said, leaning towards Shinichiro with a tissue in her hand, wiping the sauce that got on his cheek. The gesture made Shinichiro another blushing mess. Taking the hand that was on his cheek, he leaned his lips on her hand and gave it a light peck. This made the girl also a blushing mess.

"Look at you, you make a tomato want to hide their color on how red your face is." Shinichiro teased, making (Y/N) blushed even more.

A small 'shut up' could be heard from the girl, earning a soft laugh from the boy, still holding her hand, that was now placed on the table, rubbing circles on the back of her hand with his thumb, he smiled softly at her, a loving gaze on his eyes.

'I'm so lucky to have her, holding her hand like this, eating with her whenever we go out.' Is what Shinichiro all could think about.

"I love moments like this."

That one sentence makes Shinichiro's heart to burst, looking at her, all he could see was her smiling gently at him, eyes closed.

"I love moments like this also." Shinichiro said back, looking down on their hands intertwined together, looking up at her, he gave her a smile, that's full of love.