Chapter 9

As soon as Shinichiro went back from the store, he went and check on (y/n), who was sleeping soundly on the couch.

"I've only been gone for a few minutes and yet you're already sleeping."  Shinichiro whispered to himself.

He slowly went to the couch and crouch down to look on (y/n)'s face while brushing a few strands of her hair.

"Hey sweets, wake up, I got you the foods and drinks." Shinichiro cooed softly while caressing (y/n)'s face, waiting for her to wake up.

A few minutse or so, (y/n) woke up and slowly sat up from her previous position.

"You're now awake." Shinichiro said smiling dearly.

(y/n) hummed as a response and slowly leaned forward to Shinichiro and giving him a hug.

"What took you so long?" (y/n) whispered softly in Shinichiro's ear and nuzzling her face on the crook of his neck.

"Sorry about that love, just saw Takeomi on my way to the store and chatted for a bit," He told her, rubbing his right hand on her back. "But I wasn't gone that long, just around 20 or so minutes."

"Still long." (y/n) whined and let go from the hugged and leaned back on the couch turning her to the sude and pouted.

Shinichiro laughed soflty for a short second and went to sit beside her on the couch, hugging her side while giving a small kiss on the side her head, turning her head with his right hands, he placed a small, soft and quick kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry sweets, won't happen again." Shinichiro apologized even though the reason is silly.

Shinichiro pointed to the coffee table, on top, it has the foods and drinks that (y/n) wanted and of course, the things that he wanted also.

"I got what you wanted, let's eat, yeah?"

"Okay."

As the two were eating, someone else whose in a different house is still on his bed, rolling around like some teen who got rejected from their crush.

"Another wish," Takeomi mumbled to himself. "Another wish, that's what got me in this universe in the first place, I wish before jumping of the roof.

"But, will that actually work?" He questioned himself.

He stop from rolling on his bed and just stay still, looking up to the ceiling, he reached his hand out like his reaching up for something.

"If I wish and commit another suucide, will I get the happy ending that I've always wanted?" Another question that is left unanswered.

He slowly brought his arm down and covered his eyes instead.

"God, I'm such a fool for letting this happen."

He told himself and slowly went of to sleep.