Ṯ̸̡̙̽̑͋Ẅ̴̦̩̻̱̀̐͗̕O̵̲͊̈́̈́

The sun felt like a hot laser beam burning into the bunny's back as he walked. Or, maybe that's how he was perceiving it in his mind? Exaggerating the sun's heat to himself so he could keep his mind off his current problem. Next thing he knew, the sun's heat was no longer piercing into his back. Now, it was a vehicle's engine sounding into his ears as he sat in an air-conditioned space--his body swaying with the vehicle's movements. A new thing to distract his mind.

You can't ignore me forever. His emerald eyes stared out to the scenery of Newer Home passing by through the bus's window. All the buildings--slowly changing from shops and businesses, to homes and apartment buildings--and the monsters treading the sidewalks. Seemingly no care in the world. How he envied them.

Bonbell, The rabbit let out a small, distressed sigh. His eyes wandered from the window, and to the fellow passengers on the bus. It seems some had gotten off already. When had the bus stopped? He suddenly became fixated on that question, trying to recall when the last stop had been. A few minutes past, maybe? It was no use, he hadn't been paying attention since having left the clinic early anyways.

Look at me when I'm talking to you! The bright blue rabbit looked back to the window, emerald eyes quickly widening at his reflection--or rather, at what was behind his reflection. He thought to himself, that he should turn around and see if it was the reflection of the monster sitting next to him, but something about those white, piercing eyes kept his gaze fixated--breath accelerating.

The shadow-like reflection's grin grew, as he watched the bunny's nose rapidly twitch in fear. Suddenly, his emerald eyes disappeared behind hard-squint eyelids. The shadow inwardly huffed, before falling silent again.

Bonbell cautiously opened his eyes again when the bus had stopped once more. The driver called the stop, and the bunny quickly got up before he missed his stop. In his haste, he hardly noticed that the shadow was no longer reflecting behind him on the window.

~~~

There was some haste in Bon's step as he made his way down the sidewalk from the bus stop. Almost like, if he were to walk fast enough, he'd leave the voice in the dust. Bon hadn't even realized his speed-walking had turned into a sprint, as next thing he knew, he was at his doorstep. He blinked.

As the bunny began to make a reach at unlocking his front door, a thought crossed his mind. He was sent home from work early. He had planned to have a perfectly quiet evening. No plans, at all, and now, he had even more time for "no plans". No plans, meant no distractions. And no distractions leaves him more likely to be pestered by the voice for the rest of the day.

Bonbell turned on his heel at that thought. He wasn't ready to go home just yet, left alone with his thoughts. He needed some kind of distraction so he could at least try to convince himself that this wasn't happening.

The bright blue bunny began his walk to one of the local Cafés, determined to ignore it.

~~~

A.N. Don't worry, things will start going from 0-100 soon!