Ȩ̷͇̿̾͂̌ͅP̴̱̪͌̂͑̾I̴̡̮̿L̶̤̅̂̾͌Ọ̵͈̗̗͐G̴̘̦͓̈͌̓Ų̶̮̬̱̃͑̌̓Ȇ̴͉̥

"The whole Guard searched every inch of the building, Doc. The thing's gone." Undyne told, addressing a distressed and frustrated looking Dr. Gaster. "You're absolutely certain?" The Guard Captain nodded. Sighing, the skeleton returned to his seat. "Look, we'll add that thing to our listed of 'wanted's, alright?"

"... Wanteds?" Undyne nodded. "May I ask, how big is this list?" Gaster wondered, functioning eye narrowing a little. "Not big. It's a list now that the animatronic is on the loose. The only other person on there is one of Bonbell and Fred's abductors who got away during the raid of their 'hideout'." The Captain explained, before adding, "We have very little information about him, but that's all I'm able to disclose at the moment."

"I see..." Gaster quietly answered, a small pondering look on his face. The look soon dissipated. "In any case," The skeleton began again. "This animatronic is dangerous, and needs to be found as quickly as possible." Undyne nodded. "Don't worry, we'll find this thing!" She assured him, a determined look about her. Gaster gave a very faint smirk in response.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Bonbell leaned in the doorway of what was previously the guest bedroom, watching as his brother sorted through his things—all of which had been packed into boxes, and taken from his old apartment weeks ago. "I'm not too sure how much of your stuff is in those boxes, since um, Toy, Vix and Bonnie did... most of the packing."

"All the important things are here, as far as I can tell." Fredrick answered, picking up another, smaller box from on top the bed. "Good. That's good." Bon said, falling quiet again as the bear continued sorting. After another minute, Fred paused what he was doing. He glanced over to the bunny. "You know, you don't need to be in the same room as me constantly."

"I know!" Bon quickly replied. Fred raised a brow. "Go make yourself a bite to eat, I'll give you a call if I need any help." He suggested. "Oh... okay." Bon began, straightening up from leaning on the doorway. "Do you want anything, too?" Fred shook his head "no". "I'm not hungry at the moment, but thank you." With a small, and subtle nod, Bon hesitantly left the room. A small sigh escaped Fred's mouth as he did, before returning to what he was doing.

Heading into the kitchen, Bon simply settled for something easy for dinner. A sandwich. He'd be able to make one quickly, before going back to subtly sitting in on Fred getting settled... Even though he was just told he didn't need to do that. But... the bunny couldn't help himself. With his brother now being wheelchair bound, it just placed a new worry upon him. A worry of anything even remotely bad happening.

Bon just wanted his brother safe... and alive.

Having made his sandwich, the bunny quietly returned to Fred's bedroom. The bear was currently going through what had been initially set aside to be sorted at a later date—said date being now. It didn't take long for him to notice his brother's return, however. "Bon..." Pausing mid chew, Bon quickly averted eye contact. "... Yes?"

"What're you doing?" Slowly, Bon took another bite of his sandwich. Trying to remain unsuspicious, he simply answered, "Eating." The bear eyed him anyways. "I can see that." He countered, keeping his tone level. Bon said nothing else, simply quietly eating his sandwich. Fred shook his head a little, before wheeling over closer to his brother.

"Look, Bon, I understand you have the tendency to worry," The bunny's eyes fell a little. "But I promise you, nothing bad will happen if you leave me alone for longer than five minutes." Fred told, placing a hand on the side of Bon's upper arm. "Here, do this," The bear began again. "Go out on the porch and get some fresh air. I'm almost done here, and I'll come join you with some tea. Alright?"

"... Okay." Bon complied, posture slouching a little in defeat. Fred gave him a satisfied nod, before his brother turned around to do as he'd been asked.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Bon's sandwich had been finished off, indicating that the bunny had been outside for several minutes. For every minute that passed, came more urge to go back inside and make sure his brother was okay. But, Bon continued to restrain himself from doing so, and instead committing to what Fred had asked of him.

Leaning against the porch railing, Bon stared off across the road. The houses on the other side of the street seemed a bit more spaced out, looking to be divided by trees. It felt more wooded at this side of town. Bon watched as the leaves swayed with the gentle breeze, the green colors having begun their slow transition into yellow and orange. It was somewhat mesmerizing to watch.

As he watched, something caught his attention. Something red, and piercing staring at him from among the trees. Bon looked through the trees, and saw it's looming, dark figure reaching the branches halfway up the trees in height. His breath hitched, heart stopping. Frozen where he stood, Bon couldn't seem to take his eyes off of it. A dark, lanky hand slowly came up to give a gruelingly slow and taunting wave in the bunny's direction, as a sadistic grin grew on it's animatronic features.

Bon blinked. Fred had rolled up beside him with two mugs of tea, as promised. He looked down to his brother, who was giving him a slightly puzzled look, then looking back out to the trees. It was gone. Bon did a double take just to make sure. Heart still racing a bit, he took a shaky step back onto a nearby chair, all but falling into the seat. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah," Came the bunny's shaky reply. "Just... th-though I... saw something." With a concerned sigh, Fred gave one of the two mugs to Bon. "It was... nothing." Bon concluded, taking the mug with a nod. "If you say so..." Fred answered, already noticing Bon trying to calm himself, using techniques taught him by his therapist. The bear smirked a little at knowing his brother was going to be okay, now that his SOUL was no longer tormented.

Holding his own mug towards Bon, Fred's smirk grew into a small smile. "Cheers?" The bunny smiled a little too, gently colliding his mug against Fred's with an audible clank. "Cheers."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

(Out in the Snow)<---- Previous

Next --->(Fazbear Sibling Scenarios)