Ţ̸͍̩̙͋͘Ẅ̵̢̨̠̬͎͇̦̅̋̀̈͌̿͝E̶͔͙̼͆̏͐̃̏N̷̥͉͙͔̥̪̥̻̱̄̾͝T̵̢̟̘͙̭̑Y̴̧̢̗̩͍̰̭̯͍̌̈́̀̓̈́̃̍͠

A.N. This chapter is sorta long, sorry 'bout that-

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

His senses felt overwhelmed as he was knocked hard to the ground, physically feeling the crack that had caused his legs to buckle. He let out a cry of pain, just as his brother tripped and landed next to him. "F-Fred?!" He felt as though he were in immense pain, but at the same time, it felt like his senses were numbed. "THEY'RE ESCAPING!" He tried to push himself up to get away, but found himself unable to. The stronger monster no longer had a hold on him, so why on earth couldn't he get up and move? It was almost as though his legs were dead weight.

Glancing over his shoulder, the bear could see his brother being choked out by the monster who'd brutally tackled him moments before. "S-Stop!" He begged, not wanting to witness the bunny's death. Not when they'd been so close of getting out. More footsteps sounded, as more people came. The strong monster stopped, letting his brother fall limply unconscious next to him, and looked up. Following the monster's gaze, he was met with a tall, dark animatronic bunny with piercing red eyes. Those eyes were familiar. It looked peeved, at most, it seemed.

"Just KILL them, we don't need them anymore!" The shorter monster pipped in next. "B-But, won't they find their bodies?" The animatronic snapped it's head towards him. "We'll take their bodies with us, and dispose of them later. I DON'T want them alive anymore!" It exclaimed, all-but-hissing at the shorter monster. The monster shakily nodded, before going off to get something. The bear's heart stopped. It was all over now, wasn't it?

The animatronic knelt down next to the bear. It said nothing, it's eyes merely piercing into his very SOUL. It looked to have a smug look of accomplishment on it's face. That look quickly dissipated when a new voice called from outside. "ROYAL GUARD! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!" The animatronic quickly became angry, and seeing as the bear was the closest to it in that moment, he got knocked unconscious before being able to see what happened next.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The bear shot awake, breathing heavily. Blinking, his diamond blue eyes examine the room for a moment. Right. He was at the hospital. Relaxing a little, his gaze fell to his legs—which were covered by the bed's blankets. He sighed a little. The blow the four-armed monster had dealt to him ended up breaking his back, therefore leaving his legs paralyzed. He slowly closed his eyes again, trying to continue to rest despite worrying about his brother's state. Bonbell was still unconscious according to the doctor, and was being closely observed to ensure he didn't go into some kind of distress.

Fredrick's eyes opened again when he heard a knock on the room's doorframe—the sound of bone knocking on wood. Looking over, he was Dr. Gaster enter, two people following after him. His eyes widened. "You've got company." The skeleton told, standing aside and out of the way of the two others. The bear smiled a little at seeing who it was. Vixen and Toy. His sisters. They, however, looked to be in shock. For a moment, the bear was puzzled as to why. However, that was when he remembered Bon telling him how their abductors had faked his death. Their shock made sense now.

"Hello!" He happily greeted, the two still saying nothing for a moment. Dr. Gaster stood back, deciding if he should leave or not. He watched as Toy made the first move, slowly walking towards her brother. She then just as slowly took hold of his hand, looking at it. It seemed as though she were determining if this, if he, were real. A beat of silence passed. Toy suddenly wrapped her arms around the bear, beginning to quietly cry into his shoulder. Fredrick wrapped his arms around her too, trying to comfort her—the bear also getting a bit teary-eyed.