E̸̢̨̜̹̮̲͌͑̓̈̄̈́͆̚͝I̷̯̗̣̳͑̍̋̍͌́͑̇͝G̸̘̯̘̯̲̗͔̺̋͗̄̃ͅH̶̨̦̪̠̺͗Ṫ̷̬͝Ę̷͘E̶̡͍̬̻N

*Trigger Warning: Mention of a corpse, and minor amount of blood*

*Over a Month Ago*

Bonbell froze. What was going on? The shadow's mouth was subtly moving, as if it were part of the conversation of whispers. Bon was utterly confused, and starting to worry. "So, how have you been doing?" Fredrick asked, as he put bags of tea into two mugs. Bon nearly missed the question. "Wh-Wha...? O-Oh... okay, I guess..."

"You're certain? You seem a little more shaky today." The bear pointed out. "U-Um... I'm j-just-" Bon cleared his throat, trying to steady his shaky voice. "Cold... Trying to warm up." Fred looked over his shoulder towards his brother. "Bon, if you need to talk, you know you can." He reminded, feeling as though Bonbell was acting more distant. "We have done so before."

"I know... Just, I... never mind." Bon's gaze fell. A moment later—though it seemed like a blink—Fredrick was handing a mug of tea to his brother, and gesturing for him to sit. When had he...? Bon blinked, took the mug and sat down.

Fred decided to strike up a more casual conversation, something to break the ice a bit. The bear had felt as though his brother was beginning to shut himself off.(...) All he knew to do was to be there for Bon, as he'd always done, and just hope the bunny would begin opening back up to him.

A couple minutes of talking—that was mostly one sided—went by, and Fredrick fell quiet. Bon's attention looked to be completely gone, as the bunny stared off in another direction. The bear leaned forward a bit, trying to catch his brother's gaze. "Bon?" He said, trying to re-gain the other's attention. "Are you alright?" No answer.

Just as Fred was about to say something more, he heard Bon scoff. A low chuckle followed, as the bunny slowly put his mug down. "... What's so funny?" There was something extremely offsetting about this. The bunny finally looked over to the bear, his previously emerald green eyes now a blinding glow of red. "B-Bon?"

"I'm afraid your brother isn't here right now, ol' chap." Fred's eyes slowly widened, as he stood up. "What... do you mean?" The bunny stood up after him, grinning wildly. "Wh-What did you do with him?" Fred asked, unsure if he should be in fear or not. "Well, I would just love to sit here and tell you my life's story, but I think I'll save that for another time."

The bear gave him a confused, and suspicious glance, as he somewhat put two and two together. "... Why are you hurting my brother? What do you want?!" The bunny gave a mock look of surprise at Fred's sudden raise in voice. "First, your brother is really quite amusing to me. Second, we need you out of the picture." The bear froze, fear finally showing on his face. The bunny snickered, knowingly.

"Why me...?" Trotting over to Fred—who had taken small steps away from him—the bunny gave the fearful bear a half smug, half irritated look. "Now, that would be just the perfect conversation to have over a spot of tea, now wouldn't it." He replied evadingly, with a teasing lilt while continuing forward as Fred kept stepping back. The bear was then blocked by the kitchen table. "B-But, what are you-" The bunny promptly cut him off. "I do NOT have time for this."

"Wha-?" The bunny moved quickly in rendering the bear unconscious. Slowly, he lowered a now unresponsive Fred to the kitchen floor, before standing up straight again and simply looking down at him.

The bunny made his way to the apartment door and unlocked it. He then opened it, and glanced outside. The others were coming up the hallway, carrying a long, large, black zip up bag. The bunny smirked evilly, before opening the door wider to let them in. "You have the body, I see"