F̸͔͂Õ̵͚̬͛͐̀͝Ů̵̧̨͉̼̟R̶̪̽̏̾T̵̢̖̙͈̾͗̎̔͜͝Ę̶̡͇̪͋̔E̴͍̊͜N̷̹͙̠͊͗̀

*blood warning*

The sun was shinning on that Sunday afternoon. The weather was nice and warm, with a small breeze to keep things from getting too warm. Puppet was sitting on his own on a bench, watching his quadruplet daughters—the 'Minireenas'—run around the playground equipment, chasing after their aunt and uncle, Ella and Ennard. Ballora was stood off to the side watching the sight and laughing a little. She cast a glance back towards her husband, before going over to join him on the bench.

"Well, the girls are having a blast." Ballora stated what was already obvious. "Yep." Puppet shortly answered, tone a bit distracted. Leaning forward a bit to catch Puppet's lost gaze, Ballora nudged him with her shoulder. "What is it?" He looked over to her. "Oh, nothing. I was just... thinking about Bon, again"

"Ah, I see." Ballora looked back to the girls again. "You've already been sitting here by yourself since we got to the park, why don't you try going to see him again?" She suggested, before reminding him with, "He's just up the street." Puppet glanced towards the road behind them, which was lined with different sized houses. "I think I will... Okay, I shouldn't be long."

"If you do managed to talk to him, tell him I say 'hi'." Ballora requested, as Puppet got up from the bench to begin walking. "Of course."

~~~

"Bon?" Puppet called, after having knocked a few times. "It's Puppet. I just wanted to see if you were alright." Non-surprisingly, his calls were met with silence. "I'm not asking to stay long, I just wanted to say 'hello'." Again, still nothing. The Marionette sighed, reaching up to knock one last time. Before he could, a crash could be heard from inside. A crash similar to silverware being shaken up.

"Bon?? Are you alright?" The lack of reply, this time, seemed to give Puppet a bad feeling. A crash sound, followed by silence from anyone could potentially be bad. Trying the doorknob, Puppet found it to be unlocked. "I'm coming in." He told, before opening the door. Upon first glance, entering the front room, the Marionette saw nothing. "Bon?"

"What." The answer sounded to be more of a statement, than a question. Looking towards the source of the voice, Puppet found Bonbell standing in the kitchen. The bunny was leaning against the counter top, and facing his back to his visitor. "I just... wanted to see if you were okay."

"I'm fine. You can go." Bon told with an audible bite in his tone. Something felt wrong here. Approaching the threshold of the kitchen's small dining room, Puppet spoke up again. "No, you're not 'fine', Bon. People have been trying to reach you, to help you." He began, trying to reach out to the bunny. "If you'd just talk to someone, it could really do some good-"

Puppet was interrupted by a chuckle. It began low and quiet, but slowly began to rise. The chuckle suddenly had a twinge of a sob in it, as Bon's shoulders began to shake. "Oh, I'm sure 'talking' will help." The Marionette was about to speak up again, but Bon continued before he could say anything. "'Talking' WON'T bring my brother back!" The bunny yelled, never turning to face Puppet. "I know it won't, but-"

"But WHAT?" Bon cut off again. "WHAT, Puppet?!" Puppet continued to slowly approach the bunny. "Bon, I know you're hurting, but locking yourself away won't help!" Bon shook his head 'no', a bit violently. "You don't know ANYTHING." Puppet was slowly reaching to put a hand on Bon's still shaking shoulders. "Please, just-"

Movement. It happened so fast, the Marionette almost didn't have time to react. He didn't realize he'd thrown his arms up when he quickly squint his eyes shut. The two froze for a moment, before Puppet slowly opened his eyes. A flash of metal caught his sight. A knife. It was stabbed through his arm, blood already beginning to ooze around the blade, and slowly running down the white stripes on his arm. He looked to the bunny's eyes. The were glowing a blinding red. No irises, no pupils, just red. "B... Bon-?"