F̸̬͖̾́͆̌̕Ì̶͖͇̫̟̳̽̕V̸̖͖͐̀̾ͅË̸̛͉̯̼̞̤̆͘͝

Days started to pass since his latest visit to his therapist. Bon had his medication adjusted again. And again, it worked for all of one day. Then the shadow returned once more. By now, the bunny decided to suck it up and ignore it all together, maybe then it'd leave him alone.

Well, in the end, 'ignoring it' didn't seem to help much.

At first, Bonbell just had to get used to ignoring it's pestering voice at the back of his mind—as if it were nothing more than white noise. It took some time, but eventually, the voice's speech didn't affect his attention much any more. And so, Bon thought he was being successful in waiting out the shadow's leave.

Despite that thought, the bunny would at times take notice of how those around him seemed to be giving him strange looks. Not looks like, "What is he wearing?" or of, "There's something on his cheek." They were more looks that read as, "Is he okay?" and of, "He shouldn't be in today..." 

Nobody took the step to outwardly say anything, as they seemed to notice how Bonbell was trying to act natural. If it became a major problem, then they would definitely say something to him about it.

More days began to pass before Bon noticed something odd that would happen. Strange... episodes, where he'd be doing one thing, and within a blink, would be somewhere totally different; engaged in something else.

It began with small things, similar to that day he'd been getting a drink of water in the break room, only to suddenly end up in one of the exam rooms re-arranging the scalpels in the drawer. So at first, he thought nothing of it.

Then the episodes began getting more concerning.

Bon would be in the middle of a meeting with Dr. Gill at the clinic, and then the next thing he knew, he was on the bus going home. The first time the gap in memory was that big, the bunny nearly had a panic attack. In this span of his memory—essentially—'switching off', Bon had left the building. The clinic was on a main road in Newer Home. What if something bad had've happened?

From that incident, Bon asked a favor with the receptionist—Josefin. He asked her, that if anytime he were to leave the building, to say something to him. Ask where he was going and why. The faun-like monsters was a bit confused by the request, but she agreed—seeing how this seemed to be quite important for Bon.

More days continued to pass, and every time the bunny would leave the clinic, the receptionist would call him out. He hoped he wasn't inconveniencing her. And the whole thing seemed to work. But of course, anything Bonbell would try against these 'episodes' would only last for so long—and only for certain situations.

Bon had joined his siblings, and a couple other anthros at the Café for an afternoon coffee, when an alarming thought had crossed his mind. He'd just been having breakfast a moment ago, and now it was near three in the afternoon. What had happened in that length of time? The group's conversation slowly quieted down, as a few eyes were on the bright blue bunny.

"Hey, you okay there?" His emerald eyes looked to who had asked the question—it was Toy. "I-" He blinked a couple times. "Y-Yeah. I'm okay." Bon answered, trying to sound as casual as he could. Toy gave him a small look of disbelief. "Yeah, well, you look like you forgot to turn your oven off before leaving the house, or something." She commented, a teasing lilt in her voice. "Just something important I suddenly remembered, i-it's nothing."

"If you say so." Toy told, still sounding to not believe him. She took a sip of her coffee, before a new topic of conversation began.

Bonbell had taken notice of how strangely the shadow would act after each one of these episodes—despite how he'd been ignoring it. Every time he'd 'come to', the shadow would be strangely quiet, and do nothing more than watch the bright blue bunny. For a small time, Bon didn't know what to make of it, until something clicked.

The shadow must have something to do with these lapses in his memory. "What are you doing?!" Bon shouted demandingly one night when he was in his home, alone. He angrily stared at the shadow, which simply gave him an amused smirk. "A-Are you controlling me?!" The smirk grew, thought the shadow continued to say nothing. "What?! Am I right?!"

It's none of your concern. His emerald eyes narrowed. "'None of my'..." Bon scoffed. "Listen here-" He blinked, and the shadow had vanished. He looked all around the room. Nothing. Letting out a frustrated huff, the bunny gave up—opting to just turn in for the night.

Despite how Bonbell tried multiple more times to confront it about this, he'd get no answer. The episodes would only continued to grow more and more concerning, until they reached their point of being dangerous.

~~~

A.N. I'm hyped for next chapter, mainly to see ya'lls reaction (¬‿¬)

The next chapter will be out either tomorrow, or the day after—I lost a day due to my motivation ditching me for a bit there. Stay tuned!

*My bad, it'll be out tomorrow.