Chapter 2 The Meeting!

As I enter the car, an older man is waiting for me, like hell where are all the females? Or isn't females allow to do business

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't realize that he started talking. So I shake my head and address him.

I am sorry what did you say?

My name is Wang Lee. I am the group's manager. I will introduce you to the members and you will be staying with them however you will only meet when necessary and try not to get too close to them if you know what I mean.

"I thought that I would be staying at a hotel? "

"That was the original plan however it has changed since it was decided that the best way to share cultures saying together. Also, you can do dishes in the morning and some afternoon. You will be required to wake up early to do these. And again do not disturb the guys because of you coming we will have two weeks of interacting and then the others are for you to learn their ways and culture. Am I clear on everything?"

"I am trying to process all of this.
It's my second time going to another country for this purpose so I have the experience of the celebrity lifestyle."

Well, I was not expecting this, how do you learn from someone if you cannot talk to them? I guess we will figure it out.

As I look out the window to observe the scenery it was breathtaking so beautiful. Soon we are turning into a road with big gates guess we have arrived.

"Ok Emmy when you meet them you can either wave or bow your head no touching ok."

What with him it's like he feels I would jump and start riding them. I let out a little laugh. He was watching me with raised brows so I just wave him off.

Ok. I replied
I have worked with celebrities already and they can be a**holes so I have no problem with keeping them at arm's length.

"So the guys don't have many interactions with women. They tend to keep to themselves and within their group. Also, they have had some bad experiences with the female population. So again keep to your self ok."

"Ok, Mr. Wang um how am I supposed to share with them if you keep telling me to not interact or talk with them?"

"Don't worry it will work out. We have arrived remember what I say about greetings alright? Leave your things someone will bring them to your room."

As we exit the car a feeling of nervousness took over that has never happened before so I try calming my mind and observing my environment.
We came to a beautiful sitting room where Mr.Wang asked me to sit while he gets the guys.

The place is well set and clean even though he says men live here. I have seen pictures of them but didn't get to do o much digging because of the short time being accepted and going on this trip and was too tired to read on the plane.

But then again the net has a lot of wrong information I prefer getting to know someone in person than from the net and experience has though me to do just that.

It's been like five minutes what is taking so long. I am so tired of my bed or the bed is calling me. Then they walked in more like models.
I think my mouth just hit the ground.

My gosh, I saw pictures but that can not compare to how they look in person. I stand as they enter.

Mr. Wang then begins the introductions.

"This is Emmy Smith. She is the person I told you about she will be staying with you until she is ready to leave."
"Emmy this is RM he is the leader of the group, Jin, J-hope, suga, v, and jungkook.