Epilogue

It's been five wonderful years...

It's been rough but...

It's worth it...

He is worth it...

My life with him has been really sweet yet difficult...

But we have made it this far...

I am now a part of their group staff...just because I want to spend every living moment with him...

He is my world...

This career has taken a turn for the better they have won so many awards I cannot even count...

The others are yet to find their special someone...

But that is another story...

*******************************

Jk has been so busy lately that we just get to share quick but wonderful moments...

But I have a secret that I have been keeping from him...

It's been four months since I have known them but don't want to disturb his life...

You see...I am pregnant...and don't know when I should tell him...

I have not had one sickness to show that I am pregnant and though my breast is bigger and my tummy a little higher...

But then again he didn't know...though he did say my breast feels bigger...he loves it...

*****************************
So today they went to meet their President...but I stayed home...to give him a surprise...

I let the staff come and help me with the preparation...

We had all sorts of balloons saying all sorts of things...
"New daddy"
"Uncles"
Etc

Because truly the boys have become my family...they have become my brothers...

So it's only fair they get to be in the mix also...

So I instructed the staff...that when they came back to turn off the lights and we will give them a surprise worth remembering...

It was almost midnight when they returned but I still waited because this was long overdue...

When they entered the lights were turned on...and I was standing in the middle of all the decorations...

"Surprise!!!"

"What is this honey?"
"Is this true?"
"You are pregnant?" he asked while the others look excited and shocked at the same time...

He ran to me and pick me up spinning me around...then put me down lightly...

"Oh my god are you alright I am sorry I got excited!!...did I hurt the baby?"...he touched my tummy...

He was pushed to the side as the others hug me in all directions...

Jk was not having that because he push them away saying that I am his woman...

He then lift me again and kissed me...

"Do you know how far along you are?"

I nodded
"Um about that...you will have little jk in about 5 months"

"You mean....you are four months already?"

I nodded again...

"You lucky I am too happy to be angry right now..." he says as he kisses me again...

"Thank you baby"

"For what?"

"For being you"

******************************

I had some of the staff come over and help me